Simeon Jackson

Wingback6

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm impressed that he got two years out of them, but that second year may be spent in the fourth tier.

Walsall's been thoroughly picked over this summer and there is not much left of their playoff-appearing squad - Sawyers, Mantom, Forde, Bradshaw, Demetriou, Downing, Lalkovic all gone.  Their form tanked after Smith left and their current manager is a newbie.  Jackson has big boots to fill (Bradshaw) and he's unlikely to reach his predecessors nearly 40 goals in two seasons.  All the best but a tough ask.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

So what is up with Jackson's health/club situation/other things that he might be a recall for the Gold Cup but not in the original 23? I get the Cyle Larin logic. For Jackson how does this make sense?

http://www.ctvnews.ca/sports/orlando-city-star-cyle-larin-told-he-can-expect-canada-recall-at-gold-cup-1.3480395

3 hours ago, Vince193 said:

When was the last time Jackson scored a goal for Canada? He hasn't impressed at all in years.

Like 2014 I think. During the Scotland match the commentators said it has been 26 games without an international goal, or something like that.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...