WCQ: Third Round - Window 3 (November 12-16, 2021)

dyslexic nam

32 minutes ago, OhCanadaOhBaby said:

I don't see how it's Ugbo, there is literally articles where he has talked about choosing a nation to play for, not once is Canada mentioned. Every time it is about Nigeria or England, plus I am not sure how much pedigree Chelsea U23 is but I mean... 

Ugbo is probably a long shot, but I don't doubt the pedigree because he's out on loan scored 2 goals in 9 for Genk. Last season he scored something like 16 in 32 out on loan at Club Brugge, Buchanan's next club. Clearly he's a good player.

2 minutes ago, kobasew19 said:

Did Ryan Gauld meet a girl in Vancouver, get hitched and obtained citizenship over his past few months playing for the Whitecaps??? I would love for him to join the national team.

Interesting one but I don't think he could get citizenship that quickly.

2 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Ugbo is probably a long shot, but I don't doubt the pedigree because he's out on loan scored 2 goals in 9 for Genk. Last season he scored something like 16 in 32 out on loan at Club Brugge, Buchanan's next club. Clearly he's a good player.

I specifically asked about Ugbo on the Galindo & Nef  podcast. Galindo did the research and said he’s not eligible for us.

Edited by Strait Red

Somewhere on the list of active users, Gareth Wheeler is taking his revenge on everyone but El Hombre for shitting on him every game

It has to be a somewhat notable player if they're making an announcement... Right???

Edit: tbf, we had a whole media campaign for Ferreira's one match against the Cayman Islands so i'm just going to expect disappointment

Edited by Approve My Account Pls

1 minute ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Somewhere on the list of active users, Gareth Wheeler is taking his revenge on everyone but El Hombre for shitting on him every game

It has to be a somewhat notable player if they're making an announcement... Right???

Oh to wield the power that Wheeler has would be glorious.  I can totally see him with a tweet later tonight explaining that it was his kid, at the ripe old age of 1.5 months, that has decided to represent the red and white.   And then laugh for eternity.