WCQ: Third Round - Window 3 (November 12-16, 2021)

dyslexic nam

Just now, Shway said:

Yea no way it could be him either....how would he skip the U21's and has never played a professional match yet. 

Click the link - he has played professionally in the first division. 

Would be strange but Enes Sali just did the same thing. 

If Ike Ugbo is eligible he would fit the bill perfectly. No doubt Nigeria would want him.

Just now, Obinna said:

Gloire Amanda seems to check all the boxes here, plus he's a striker and with Cav struggling and Hoilett probably out it could make sense. Plus he's an Edmonton boy, so there's that.

Well said.....the Davies connection story/homecoming  just works even more. 

1 minute ago, Pottsy3 said:

I feel like when they do one-off player commitment announcements aside from the roster reveal, it's usually for someone who is a big deal. Hoilett, Davies, Akinola and Ferreira come to mind in recent years.

With us digging so deep, I think it's gotta be someone we don't know about.

someone us nerds wouldn't know about?

Pfff....unlikely

3 minutes ago, Pottsy3 said:

I feel like when they do one-off player commitment announcements aside from the roster reveal, it's usually for someone who is a big deal. Hoilett, Davies, Akinola and Ferreira come to mind in recent years.

With us digging so deep, I think it's gotta be someone we don't know about.

You had me until Ferreira.  I have a feeling it’s Amanda.

Edited by trc2014

My prediction: Jonathan Ikone has discovered his grandfather was born in Riviere-du-Loup and has decided to switch from France.  Voyageur brains collectively melt at the prospect of having to watch more Lille matches with rose-coloured glasses strong enough to make his contributions look positive.

Just now, Obinna said:

someone us nerds wouldn't know about?

Pfff....unlikely

The most recent time a bigger name caught us off guard it was Wotherspoon:

https://www.canadiansoccernews.com/forums/topic/75370-david-wotherspoon/

By the time a thread was made on him, it's because there was already an article in the Scottish Sun.

That would be cool if it was a complete unknown ( a little vexing to our collective powers of internet-scouring, but cool).