GC: Canada vs The USA - Sunday, July 18th, 5pm Eastern / 2pm Pacific - Kansas City

Watching the US Fox feed... Wanna get the feel for American and re watch on One Soccer tmwr. 

Right off the hop the American pundits saying finally a worthy opponent plus and which one of these Americans have a chance to prove who want to be part of World Cup team and world cup qualifying teams. 

3 minutes ago, BearcatSA said:

If he is blotto, maybe I should put on the sound for this one!!! 

I wrote a very angry email after the Haiti game complaining about the lack of puns from Wheeler, so hopefully he's in fine form tonight.  Combine that with a solid "Fuck me, did you see that?" from a hammered Dunfield, and I would be in heaven.

2 minutes ago, apbsmith said:

Watching the US Fox feed... Wanna get the feel for American and re watch on One Soccer tmwr. 

Right off the hop the American pundits saying finally a worthy opponent plus and which one of these Americans have a chance to prove who want to be part of World Cup team and world cup qualifying teams. 

I was expecting Lalas to downplay our team 

I'm watching on my old laptop and it sometimes has issues with audio playback so I figured that's why Dunfield sounded like he'd been roofied and then I came here and saw it wasn't just me. I echo everyone else's thoughts that this is the most excited I've ever been to listen to a Wheeler led call

Also a little surprised not to hear born in the usa during the warm ups but I'm sure we'll hear it later on. Preferably just before Ayo scores