Belal Halbouni

CanadaFan123

On 11/18/2021 at 1:45 AM, pod818 said:

seems like he's ready for 1st team action. Any one know the word on the street around Werder?

That’s what I’m trying to figure out as well. Only news I’ve read so far is the first team coach faking his Vaccination Passport. Very childish lol

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Dinozotti said:

Halbouni went 90’ in a 4-2 win today. What’s the feeling on him getting called to the camp poutine?

Remains the same. Needs to break into the 1st team at Bremen. I wouldn't cry foul if he was called, because I am encouraged by his contributions with the reserves, but I don't see him coming in until he gets at least some first team minutes. 

1 hour ago, Obinna said:

Remains the same. Needs to break into the 1st team at Bremen. I wouldn't cry foul if he was called, because I am encouraged by his contributions with the reserves, but I don't see him coming in until he gets at least some first team minutes. 

If Flores & Dias are being considered for camp poutine why not Halbouni? I get the urgency for Flores with Mexico trying to cap him & he is clearly a top prospect but none of those 3 have played 1st team football

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bremen are in a tight battle for promotion. I doubt he gets a chance this season.

Most likely they promote and he gets loaned away for the 2022-23 season.

By my count, they have three players loaned to the German 3.Liga, two players loaned to the 2. Bundesliga, one player to Liga Nos and the Danish Superliga, and a handful to other reserve teams (Dortmund 2, Freiburg 2, etc.).

First and foremost he needs minutes, so if that's in the 3rd division so be it. That's better than riding the bench in the B2. Part of me would like to see him leave Germany, especially with all the lockdowns he's had to deal with. Denmark perhaps would be a good place to kick things off. 

• 3 weeks later...