Camp Poutine 2020 in beautiful California

Alex

11 minutes ago, Shway said:

No excuse not to have all 3, but I'll take it. 

Why is there no excuse? i don’t understand the notion that we HAVE to have every game available. Some may have a different memory than I do, but over twenty plus years following I’m 100% certain I didn’t have access to every single game. 

Also maybe Herdman wanted a behind closed doors game (which is a thing that happens allllllllllll the time around the world

And for the group that thinks Onesoccer should have got there shit together during the holiday season with 4 days notice, you can keep moving

44 minutes ago, jordan said:

Why is there no excuse? i don’t understand the notion that we HAVE to have every game available. Some may have a different memory than I do, but over twenty plus years following I’m 100% certain I didn’t have access to every single game. 

Also maybe Herdman wanted a behind closed doors game (which is a thing that happens allllllllllll the time around the world

And for the group that thinks Onesoccer should have got there **** together during the holiday season with 4 days notice, you can keep moving

Bud it’s 2020 not 1964 when I was born ya I’m bloody old , and this old geezer expects every national team game at least on a live bloody stream . We want to be taken seriously as a soccer nation right? We all come on here debating that we need our own national league like everyone else , we don’t want to rely on the old bad Americans to try and develop our players through MLS ya da ya da ya da right. Well then if we seriously want to be taken seriously as a soccer nation and join the big boys of CONCACAF then yes I do expect our national team games to be at the very very least live on an internet bloody livestream, especially a game that is basically a World Cup bloody qualifying game ! I can assure you that all of the big CONCACAF countries and the bad old Americans included have all their games all of them on live TV never mind on an internet livestream, especially a crucial game like tonight’s game that counts in Canada’s quest to qualify for the next World Cup !

24 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

Bud it’s 2020 not 1964 when I was born ya I’m bloody old , and this old geezer expects every national team game at least on a live bloody stream . We want to be taken seriously as a soccer nation right? We all come on here debating that we need our own national league like everyone else , we don’t want to rely on the old bad Americans to try and develop our players through MLS ya da ya da ya da right. Well then if we seriously want to be taken seriously as a soccer nation and join the big boys of CONCACAF then yes I do expect our national team games to be at the very very least live on an internet bloody livestream, especially a game that is basically a World Cup bloody qualifying game ! I can assure you that all of the big CONCACAF countries and the bad old Americans included have all their games all of them on live TV never mind on an internet livestream, especially a crucial game like tonight’s game that counts in Canada’s quest to qualify for the next World Cup !

Somewhere, there is a naive Barbados fan reading this and coming to grips with the thought that Barbados isn't one of the big CONCACAF countries. :(

So time this was the lineup for Game #1.

4 hours ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Piette (captain) (replaced by Shome at the 57th)
Crépeau
Godinho
Adekugbe
James
Chapman 
(replaced by Nelson at the 67th)
Osorio (replaced by Teibert at the 57th)
Ricketts (replaced by Brym at the 67th)
Fraser (replaced by Okello at the 75th)
Akindele (replaced by Bair at the 71st)
Miller

What does this tell us about the plan for the second match?

Herdman kept the back-four as-is for this whole game; this makes it likely that we will bring in a new back-four for game two:

Didić & Cornelius at centre-back

Bassong (if he trusts what he saw in training) or Morgan at left-back & Laryea at right-back for the whole 2nd game.

Shaffelburg and Borges should get minutes in game two; maybe even get the start. 

Pantemis (maybe our starting U23 keeper) to start the next game too?

This second game will likely be closer in terms of scoreline.

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

1 hour ago, JuicyHam said:

Do we think that these games will be available to watch in full afterwards? 

Usually the CSA hosts their livestreams on YouTube. Assuming that they'll be doing the same this time around, an archive of the livestream will be available on YouTube afterwards.