Aribim Pepple

Dominic94

10 hours ago, Bdog said:

If we're getting off topic here: It definitely seems impossible to start a band these days if you don't know many musicians. I've been trying for almost a year to find people (searching online) and only managed to jam with two guys, one who was sketchy and was asking to borrow my gear since he only apparently owned one guitar so that obviously didn't work out. I just had one guy message me a few weeks ago to set something up but he's already ghosting me. I don't know where the hell all these committed musicians are.

This has always been the hardest thing, musicians are the hardest people in the world to work with, so starting a band is never an easy ordeal unless you grew up with other musicians. Nowadays with how easy it is to record yourself in pretty good quality, if I was gonna go back into playing in bands, I would record demos myself, add some electronic drums and then pass around my demos to people I wanted to jam with. If people know you’re serious, they’ll be more serious in return

21 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

Get a time machine to 1975, go to the hippest bar you can find and request the Bee Gees on the jukebox. Once you come back to the present day and recover from your beating, tell us how it went 

Back in '75, the Bee Gees were much loved.  It wasn't until that behemoth tidal wave of attention "Saturday Night Fever" brought them when the backlash began.  🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for highlights on Twitter--but read the posts with the hashtag #WALGRI, plenty of praise for Pepple including people saying he's their best attacker at the moment.

Grimby come back to win it away 1-2.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/WALGRI?src=hashtag_click&f=live

Edited by Unnamed Trialist