Jonathan David

Vince193

1 hour ago, Jith12 said:

David getting attention from our mainstream sports media, which wasn't really the case before this international window

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't it seem odd that they chose to use a clip from  ESPN Deportes instead of OneSoccer, the company they purchase national team games from? 

53 minutes ago, Aird25 said:

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't it seem odd that they chose to use a clip from  ESPN Deportes instead of OneSoccer, the company they purchase national team games from? 

Shockingly, Sportsnet made their post at 3:23 ET, before OneSoccer posted their own at 3:50. So because of that Sportsnet didn't have the Canadian broadcast footage available to them, so they had to resort to using the Spanish broadcast that was posted earlier.

39 minutes ago, Jith12 said:

Shockingly, Sportsnet made their post at 3:23 ET, before OneSoccer posted their own at 3:50. So because of that Sportsnet didn't have the Canadian broadcast footage available to them, so they had to resort to using the Spanish broadcast that was posted earlier.

Lol I see. If OneSoccer put half the funding into their other content as they do into national team games, they might actually attract some viewers

3 hours ago, Aird25 said:

Lol I see. If OneSoccer put half the funding into their other content as they do into national team games, they might actually attract some viewers

I think they had to fire their head of content for some questionable statements over the years that finally came to light in the past 24 hrs lol