Jonathan David

Vince193

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

My stream may be way behind because I had to eat supper but in the 82ish minute David failed to make the pass on the break when he had options and Sevilla were closing in all around him.  Needs to be smarter in that situation - with the number he had moving towards him, the right kind of pass could have led to a pretty decent chance.

Looked to me like he dropped it off for Ikone in that sequence who proceeded to lose the ball.

1 minute ago, Gian-Luca said:

Looked to me like he dropped it off for Ikone in that sequence who proceeded to lose the ball.

Maybe.  It is a crappy stream on my phone and the commentators are speaking what I can only assume is Yiddish.  But it did sound to me like David was in possession when Lille turned it over.

Off in the 86th minute.  Good game by him and pretty amazing to get the goal.

anyone else having a hard time finding 7 minutes of stoppage time?  I get that there was some clock management by Lille but 7 minutes is ambulance-quantity time.

And as I type, Ikone tries to get by a player by running straight at him and then falling over him...  He hasn't impressed me for much of this game.