Jonathan David

Vince193

27 minutes ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

You're a mod, you should be able to see deleted threads, go into the General Section and see if those threads he posted aren't suspicious to you.  Looks like a bot to me, but other stuff he posts seem normal.  I just wonder if a bot can compromise a person's account.

I'm not a mod.  I was a mod circa 2014.  I don't think I have the access that you believe I have, nor would I want to overstep my bounds.

Yeah, I "only" had 54. It was the David thread, the Cornelius thread, and the CPL attendance thread. I think in all of them his likes went right up to his post. Like he commented on a topic, then the bot took over and liked everything before that point.

When I saw 54 notifications I thought "something is broken", or thought maybe I got a bunch of those new badges for milestones I passed a long time ago. I'm glad it wasn't like 8 or 9 notifications, because when I see that I think "Oh crap, what did I say?"

22 minutes ago, Kent said:

Yeah, I "only" had 54. It was the David thread, the Cornelius thread, and the CPL attendance thread. I think in all of them his likes went right up to his post. Like he commented on a topic, then the bot took over and liked everything before that point.

When I saw 54 notifications I thought "something is broken", or thought maybe I got a bunch of those new badges for milestones I passed a long time ago. I'm glad it wasn't like 8 or 9 notifications, because when I see that I think "Oh crap, what did I say?"

I just thought I was finally getting the appreciation for my input when I saw the 14 notifications!

2 hours ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

The only issue is if his account has been hijacked and how that would affect the board or other accounts, just letting them know something is suspicious.  Your profile picture says you're a mod, that's why I replied.  Movin' on.

21 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Is this why I had 354 notifications this morning?

19 minutes ago, El Diego said:

Don't take away my likes plz

1 hour ago, Canuckistan2019 said:

Holaaay what’s wrong with this miyute cblake. Blowing up my notifications. Anyways since I’m here I got David scoring two goals today for us in 2-0 win book it lads 

I had a bad night, was totally unable to sleep, so went on the site and spread some likes hoping I would just nod off. Kind like the One sheep jumps over the fence, two sheep jump over the fence ...

Sorry for the blowup of notifications , will not happen again even if likes under normal circumstances are good. Anyways moving one, we have a big day of football. Can not wait, looking forward to seeing what Herdman rolls out and hopefully see some goals, Davies to David has a nice ring to it. 

37 minutes ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

So what's up about the threads that were under your name in the General Section?

That actually was a hijack, my passwords after that were reset. Had to change it up with my email too. Think was through my phone, have had a lot of issues with my calendar, it got totally populated too and I get notifications all time for things I did not even put in it. Other than that it is all sorted now. 

No description available.

Edited by Cblake

12 minutes ago, Cblake said:

I had a bad night, was totally unable to sleep, so went on the site and spread some likes hoping I would just nod off. Kind like the One sheep jumps over the fence, two sheep jump over the fence ...

Sorry for the blowup of notifications , will not happen again even if likes under normal circumstances are good. Anyways moving one, we have a big day of football. Can not wait, looking forward to seeing what Herdman rolls out and hopefully see some goals, Davies to David has a nice ring to it. 

All good brother. I was more intrigued than inconvenienced. No sorry required. Enjoy the match!

53 minutes ago, Cblake said:

I notice you now have a crown next to your name... interesting...

11 hours ago, Cblake said:

That actually was a hijack, my passwords after that were reset. Had to change it up with my email too. Think was through my phone, have had a lot of issues with my calendar, it got totally populated too and I get notifications all time for things I did not even put in it. Other than that it is all sorted now. 

No description available.

You are now the only person on the board I would trust as my daughter's boyfriend.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

3 hours ago, Cblake said:

What the fuck?  This is bullshit!  When the theory was that it was all a bot, I was like "Fine, I get it, it's random."  But now that I know it was @Cblake on purpose, I'm offended.  You can't possibly appreciate @Obinna's or @dyslexic nam's content 10x more than the literal gold I spin on a daily basis.  I'm so angry right now.

1 minute ago, El Hombre said:

What the fuck?  This is bullshit!  When the theory was that it was all a bot, I was like "Fine, I get it, it's random."  But now that I know it was @Cblake on purpose, I'm offended.  You can't possibly appreciate @Obinna's or @dyslexic nam's content 10x more than the literal gold I spin on a daily basis.  I'm so angry right now.

Probably due to your Wheeler takes :)

3 hours ago, Cblake said:

Now I’m genuinely worried you are going to nod off at half time tonight! 

6 hours ago, El Hombre said:

It's all about volume. If he could give your gold multiple likes each, he would, I have no doubts.

And studies have shown that everyone loves your Wheeler takes, because Wheeler is infallible.