Jonathan David

Vince193

I think we have to give Lille credit for holding Sevilla, who have a much superior roster. 

Lille are not out of the CL fight as they are a point back of Seville, and at least they are playing better lately. For example, the defense is tighter, and today they were without Botman. Though last league match was a glitch, if they improve form they may still have a chance at making knockout rounds of CL.

3 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

I think we have to give Lille credit for holding Sevilla, who have a much superior roster. 

Lille are not out of the CL fight as they are a point back of Seville, and at least they are playing better lately. For example, the defense is tighter, and today they were without Botman. Though last league match was a glitch, if they improve form they may still have a chance at making knockout rounds of CL.

Both teams showcased a black hole of attacking threat. Sevilla are in third in La Liga but have only scored 11 goals after 8 games. Not exactly an attacking powerhouse, but it was a point earned nonetheless. I don't want to be that reactionary person responding to a dismal performance but I dream of David with a more fluid attacking side. Lille bores me.