The Importance of Jr. Hoilett

Tuscan

16 hours ago, toontownman said:

Probably good for him they stay down. Could find himself out the door if they go up. 

Torn on this.  I agree it's probably beneficial for him to stay down.  If Cardiff went back up, I would expect them to spend on players much more than two years ago.

Possibly his last shot at playing premier league footy again but for him to be playing regularly, the league championship is a better option.

38 minutes ago, Corazon said:

Torn on this.  I agree it's probably beneficial for him to stay down.  If Cardiff went back up, I would expect them to spend on players much more than two years ago.

Possibly his last shot at playing premier league footy again but for him to be playing regularly, the league championship is a better option.

That is true unless he leaves England altogether because that is always another possibility 

He's in form right now and only 30 years old (sometimes I think people on here forget this). 

Playing regularly is HUGE. I can't seem him leaving CC, especially if they stay down which is likely now.

He will be CRITICAL for us in the next 6-8 months. He's been lining up quite a bit as a striker since the re-start. Amazing option for us as he can play wide or as ST,. Add the fact, 90% of the time he's always played like a BOSS when he puts on our flag.  

Just curious, how long is his contract with CC for? 

1 hour ago, apbsmith said:

He's in form right now and only 30 years old (sometimes I think people on here forget this). 

Playing regularly is HUGE. I can't seem him leaving CC, especially if they stay down which is likely now.

He will be CRITICAL for us in the next 6-8 months. He's been lining up quite a bit as a striker since the re-start. Amazing option for us as he can play wide or as ST,. Add the fact, 90% of the time he's always played like a BOSS when he puts on our flag.  

Just curious, how long is his contract with CC for? 

1 year left I think.

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Mikmacdo said:

Harry is a rw and junior is a lw. Shouldnt hurt Juniors playing time much. 

I think both have played on either wing. If they do play together in the same team, I imagine that Junior won't be getting many of the tastier free kicks with Wilson's prowess from set pieces.

Still waiting on good news about Liam Millar. Hopefully, something promising in the next few hours.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, jordan said:

6 months on the contract and Cardiff are 15th. He could possibly be sold for the right price.

But then which clubs have even shown an interest in him? I'm just curious because like I said once I will say it again I have not been paying attention to the Canadian product much if at all because I've been gone a very very long time since I needed that time away to deal with my grief

• 3 weeks later...

As I posted in the Canadians Abroad thread yesterday it was odd JH didn't come on as Cardiff were chasing the game and had a sub to use, if he isn't carrying a knock that is just poor management and deserves the sack because none of his subs even pressured a very mediocre QPR side!

• 4 weeks later...