Joel Waterman

nolando

13 hours ago, red card said:

Waterman leads the MLS in yellow cards this year.

Other than his yellow tonight, I can't believe all the other yellows were due to being hot headed. So, it implies he's covering for his back line deficiencies.

Some are in fact for his hot-head and deficiencies, however at least a few others were trying to fix Camachos brainfarts and bad positioning.  

1 hour ago, Atlantic said:

I have to say what a momentous win for the CPL and Canada soccer as whole for the journey of Waterman. He was playing U Sports just 3 years ago and now he could be on his way to biggest sporting event in the world. I hope in the future his career path to the CanMNT is the norm and not the exception! 

So does that make him the first CPL "produced" player to make the full senior NT?

Or should we wait to see if he gets minutes?

58 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

So does that make him the first CPL "produced" player to make the full senior NT?

Or should we wait to see if he gets minutes?

I'm looking forward to the totally genuine forum poster who's shat upon CanPL for never having produced a NT player in its long 3-4 year history to admitting his fault and never bringing that shit up again. 🙄

Realised he's from Langley, meaning in 8-10 years he could retire to his home club in the CPL.

Must admit I am happy more guys from BC are making the NT, but what I really want to see is a balance from all regions and a bit of competition between provinces to raise the development level all around.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

No Mitrovic, no Jebbison.

Waterman is going to be the most exciting addition when the roster is out, isn't he? 

Other then him, who is there to get excited about? Cobeanu? 

No Buchanan or Atiba either. This is not shaping up to be a very exciting roster drop. And we had to wait an extra day for it too.

22 minutes ago, Obinna said:

No Mitrovic, no Jebbison.

Waterman is going to be the most exciting addition when the roster is out, isn't he? 

Other then him, who is there to get excited about? Cobeanu? 

No Buchanan or Atiba either. This is not shaping up to be a very exciting roster drop. And we had to wait an extra day for it too.

I would say Koleosho maybe?

Edited by narduch