USA vs Canada - Friday Nov 15th, Orlando FL

I am excited for the game today, yet there is this sense of dread I am feeling. I think the players are going to be ready, but I honestly worry Concacaf (refs) are going to play a big part in this game.  Seeing how Concacaf set up previous tournaments so that it would be a Mexico/USA final, I just wonder if they will try to influence this game.  I guess we will see if Herdman has our team ready to overcome all these obstacles mentally and if we still play our game 

1 hour ago, sstackho said:

Who are the refs today?

Canada – USA
Sorry, those were the referees for the October Game versus USA
here are the ones for today: A mexican crew, ref  tends to show a lot of yellows.

Referee:
C. Ramos
Assistants:
C. Espinosa
M. Morales
Fourth official:
J. Pérez
Edited by MM3/MM2/MM

3 minutes ago, Kent said:

And that will keep people off his back until his next interview apparently.

The team winning or losing, or him being a great coach has nothing to do with him saying goofy things in interviews. To me the one guy who should know better is the coach though.  

Just now, canadasoccer20 said:

Hey guys little late to the hype for tonight's game but looking forward to the boys taking out the U.S. again! I'm also late to figuring out where the game is shown? It is only on onesoccer correct? Or is TSN/sportsnet showing it? Thanks!

Onesoccer or on free PPV for Rogers, Bell, TELUS and SaskTel providers.

2 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44 said:

Does anyone know if Onesoccer archives the games? Can I re-watch it later if I cannot watch it live, or is it only streamed once and that's it? (I couldn't find the last Canada / USA match on their website, so....)

Thanks!

They do archive..last time it wasn’t available until the next day though I believe.

the previous game is still on there

2 minutes ago, Floortom said:

They do archive..last time it wasn’t available until the next day though I believe.

the previous game is still on there

Hmm when I click "replays" and scroll to the 'Canadian National Team' I only see 2 women's games and a televised draw. 

I can't find the previous Canada/USA match, or seem to be able to find a search function?

13 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44 said:

Hmm when I click "replays" and scroll to the 'Canadian National Team' I only see 2 women's games and a televised draw. 

I can't find the previous Canada/USA match, or seem to be able to find a search function?

Interesting - looks like they’ve taken it down in the last 24 hours. I watched it Wednesday night.