USA vs Canada - Friday Nov 15th, Orlando FL

3 minutes ago, king1010 said:

US lineup is out. 

Guzan in goal. Zardes and Morris up top. Dest is in too

No morales or Yeldin. 

Not awe inspiring in any way.  Now is the time for our team to confirm its ascendancy towards the top of Concacaf.  We need to come to play and demonstrate our considerable skill.  Win this (or draw) and we can firmly establish ourselves as one of the top 4 teams in the region and put Canada on the soccer.  We deserve it.

Still think I would prefer Cornelius over Henry. I was never a big fan of either but Cornelius has hardly put a foot wrong every time I’ve watched him a Canadian jersey, albeit usually vs very weak competition. But his distribution has been good and I’ve hardly noticed him, which is a very good thing as a CB. Henry on the other hand scares the sh*t outta me with his recklessness. Always feels like he’s one play away from changing the makeup of the game. Not a huge fan of the switch.

Just now, Tyson M said:

I will go on record and say this is the best players on the pitch philosophy, and it's hard to get mad at Davies at LB(he can always push up later). Some of you ppl posting lineups without David are off your rockers! Hoilett of the bench is a nice option

Davies is playing LW. Kaye is at LB. 

who was posting lineups without David?