USA vs Canada - Friday Nov 15th, Orlando FL

3 minutes ago, Acid-Tone said:

@Olympique_de_Marseille is dead center in front

@JamboAl center back

@admin  to JamboAl's right

I'm just to the right of center

And I swore to neither confirm or deny that's @dyslexic nam in the choker!

Apologies for not remembering the other guys right now. (Perhaps it wasn't the greatest idea to wait 20 months to post the photo)   I'm sure someone will fill in the gaps here eventually.

The older guy with the white beard is Doug. He used to post a few years ago under the name @Trillium 

9 minutes ago, Acid-Tone said:

@Olympique_de_Marseille is dead center in front

@JamboAl center back

@admin  to JamboAl's right

I'm just to the right of center

And I swore to neither confirm or deny that's @dyslexic nam in the choker!

Apologies for not remembering the other guys right now. (Perhaps it wasn't the greatest idea to wait 20 months to post the photo)   I'm sure someone will fill in the gaps here eventually.  Obviously though the result of the game wasn't what we wanted, it was a great time and I enjoyed getting to know some of the V's a little bit!

Is @JamboAlAsian? I always figured he was of Scottish extraction.

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Tiki-Bar!  Still remember those two young ladies that bought one or two of us a beverage.  

I drunkenly shoved one of those Parrot mugs in my shorts on my way out and proudly use it at my bar at home!!  (Don't worry anyone thinking of potentially being a buzzkiller, I tipped well to offset bad karma)

6 minutes ago, SthMelbRed said:

Is @JamboAlAsian? I always figured he was of Scottish extraction.

Yes I am…both.  Spent my early years as a Hearts supporter in Edinburgh and have lived in the UK; parents originally from Hong Kong.  Spent a couple of hours over a few beers with Spoony and Arfield at the hotel talking about Scottish fitba afterwards.

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

Yes I am…both.  Spent my early years as a Hearts supporter in Edinburgh and have lived in the UK; parents originally from Hong Kong.

Ha! I guess we all make certain assumptions about people based on their posting here. I had you pegged as a pasty fellow, possibly ginger. 😄 

1 hour ago, costarg said:

Nice to see some faces, spend soo much time on here but haven't met anyone yet.  I was in Delray for the Orlando game, I was close to driving up and trying to meet some of you, however 3 month old baby held me back from asking the wife.  Hope to make it happen soon.

No offense, but your 3 month old sounds like kind of a jerk!  ;) 

But really though, that trip surpassed all my expectations, and I hope to being going to others in the near future.  Hopefully the border opens up soon and we will all be going to see some of those Octagonal games in the fall!

13 hours ago, Acid-Tone said:

I went to the gold cup game against the US in Detroit before, but I took my (underage) nephew to it and so didn't meet up with anyone.

I went to see a GC match vs Mexico in Seattle with a couple of folks on this board, but we missed the pre-game pub crawl because our driver had to pull off the Interstate to pee. Took another half hour just to find the road again. So I have no pics like this one, which I still blame on him. 

You know who you are.