Luke Singh

Jith12

40 minutes ago, El Diego said:

Apparently "multiple key players" are out for TFC tonight. Hope the kids can give a good account of themselves and gain some valuable continental experience.

Hope so too but it'll be hard when they get attacked heavily against a mid-season Leon team. Hope the kids don't get battered

45 minutes ago, El Diego said:

Apparently "multiple key players" are out for TFC tonight. Hope the kids can give a good account of themselves and gain some valuable continental experience.

Pozuelo and Osorio for sure, maybe Mavinga.

See that fire there? Jump right in there kids.

Best of luck. This game is the least excited I have been for a TFC Champions League game I have ever been (the fact they were awarded it rather than winning the spot probably has a lot to do with that), but if there are one or two players I am interested in getting a look at, that will help. Either way I will be watching still.

39 minutes ago, Kent said:

See that fire there? Jump right in there kids.

Best of luck. This game is the least excited I have been for a TFC Champions League game I have ever been (the fact they were awarded it rather than winning the spot probably has a lot to do with that), but if there are one or two players I am interested in getting a look at, that will help. Either way I will be watching still.

injustice aside, I will watch just for the youth movement.  Lots of interest in (hopefully) seeing Okello, Nelson, Dunn, Marshall-Rutty, Perruzza, and Priso over the course of this campaign - and it all starts tonight.

That Haitian team that Forge totally dominated and should have been in the Champions League tied 0-0 against Cruz Azul who leads the Mexican league right now , so TFC with a few more Canadian players in their lineup tonight that would be stars on that Haitian team why should we expect them to get blown out ?

2 hours ago, SpecialK said:

I would be really shocked if T&T doesn’t call him up. He didn’t look out of place out there. 

I feel he’s not committed to them. I mean they called Federico Pena up, he should have been called by now. He would be stupid to commit to them at this stage - they’re in a pretty bad spot all around.

31 minutes ago, CanadaFan123 said:

I feel he’s not committed to them. I mean they called Federico Pena up, he should have been called by now. He would be stupid to commit to them at this stage - they’re in a pretty bad spot all around.

This, and if he plays CB, he should know a few good performances can even land him a call up with us.