Luke Singh

Jith12

3 minutes ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

Bob Bradley clearly has no use for him because he would keep him close by with the Next Pro team if he wanted to keep the possibility of using him at any point open. He's closing in on being 23 so he is largely past the development stage now.

I don't think he's consistently good enough for the MLS level.  I was just posting that they loaned him out to Atletico Ottawa.  For his own development (regardless of his future in TFC or MLS), I'm just glad he's playing in the CPL.  And away from Edmonton this season.

Edited by Corazon

51 minutes ago, Corazon said:

Peruzza needs to be loaned out to CPL next.  He's too good for NextPro and has demonstrated he is more than capable of playing at the USL Championship level.  At 22, there is no point in TFC giving him 150 minutes off the bench and scattered across the entire league season .  I'd rather give those minutes to Mbongue who can boomerang between TFC & TFC II.

Spot on, when I see him sign last year, I knew it was time for Peruzza to move on.  

He's clearly been kept around as a translator for the Italians, but with the new guy Petratta there his services won't be needed anymore. 

I honestly want to see how he would do in the CPL. But I think some guys avoid the league not because of pay, but because their stock might drop. 

1 hour ago, Shway said:

Spot on, when I see him sign last year, I knew it was time for Peruzza to move on.  

He's clearly been kept around as a translator for the Italians, but with the new guy Petratta there his services won't be needed anymore. 

I honestly want to see how he would do in the CPL. But I think some guys avoid the league not because of pay, but because their stock might drop. 

I think he could land at another MLS side like Shaffelburg or Petrasso. No need to look to CPL yet. 

2 hours ago, SoccMan said:

How did Singh do in the CPL last season , being loaned to Ottawa in the CPL which was one of the top teams in the league last season is he even a guaranteed stater ?

Wasn’t great last season for not a great team, expect he should look better in the 613

17 hours ago, SoccMan said:

How did Singh do in the CPL last season , being loaned to Ottawa in the CPL which was one of the top teams in the league last season is he even a guaranteed stater ?

Expect lots of goals to be scored on Ottawa. Prob the worst CB I have seen play for fced in the entire era of the team. In fairness, the team had good CB (Watson, Paul Hamilton, Amer Didic, Mallan Roberts, Ramon Soria etc) 

No grit or toughness. Doesn't really make have an presence felt. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 10:06 AM, VinceA said:

Good for him. He had that moment where it seemed he was gonna break out at TFC and he wanted to play for us but then he sort of plateaued and was a victim of the Armas era.

Hopefully he shows out with Malcolm Shaw.

How has he been looking in the CPL ? Unfortunately didn’t look ready when he played with TFC , moreover , I’ve only seen him play twice in the CPL and did not impress in those two games .

2 hours ago, SoccMan said:

How has he been looking in the CPL ? Unfortunately didn’t look ready when he played with TFC , moreover , I’ve only seen him play twice in the CPL and did not impress in those two games .

not MLS level ... can't really see his presence on the field. Not sure how he's played in Ottawa. 

• 2 weeks later...