Liam Millar

Northvansteve

7 minutes ago, gator said:

The camera shot from behind the goal really shows how tidy of a finish it was!

The first touch with his left that set himself up for the quick, right-foot finish before the defender could close him down.....it's the kind of thing you see from some of the best penalty box finishers in the game. If he can add that as a consistent tool in his box, we might see him really take off. The lack of consistent end product is the only thing that's been missing from his game, thus far.

9 minutes ago, VinceA said:

Pretty wild we're seeing a core of guys develop all over the place that will be around all the way to 2030.

I don't know if this was ever discussed in a different thread, but can anyone explain this sudden surge in Canadian & American kids going to Europe and succeeding? 

I still remember the debut of Julian Green in 2014, and how they were hyping him up to be the savior of their program, and all he had to his name was a couple of friendlies with Bayern but that was enough to warrant a Call up.

Fast forward 7-8 years later and they have Taylor Booth in a similiar boat to what Green was in, but he'd be lucky to crack their C team now.

The standards have gotten so high.

On a funny side note I have been a constant poster here and have had a few people talk about my film work(Peakys and GOT which are all true lol) but little is ever said about Liam’s muM in the media writeups Jo-Ann his mom is an award winning Make Up designer! She has done films like Suicide Squad, Dune and most recently designer of Nightmare Alley!!! Spends months away and I wanted to shine a bit of light on all she has done and sacrificed to help in Liams success. 

random post but wanted to share…

Holy...you must have one hell of a scrapbook spitfire.  So I guess at the dinner table Liams soccer caerr is way down at the bottom of the list of things to talk about??  Dads having tea with Cillian Murphy and Tom hardy, mum doing Jason Momoa and Zendaya's look for the movie and poor old Liam is just kicking the ball around with his buds.....

4 hours ago, spitfire said:

On a funny side note I have been a constant poster here and have had a few people talk about my film work(Peakys and GOT which are all true lol) but little is ever said about Liam’s muM in the media writeups Jo-Ann his mom is an award winning Make Up designer! She has done films like Suicide Squad, Dune and most recently designer of Nightmare Alley!!! Spends months away and I wanted to shine a bit of light on all she has done and sacrificed to help in Liams success. 

random post but wanted to share…

How'd a couple of artsy-farts end up with a jock for a son?