Liam Fraser

shamrock

8 minutes ago, youllneverwalkalone said:

I know they have to hand in the shirts for washing at the end of each match, but could they stop putting other players in 13 at least until Atiba retires? Particular on billboards in Toronto. Like that's practically Brampton ffs.

Rosters need to use the numbers 1-23 (1-26 for World Cup now). That's why the fringe players always end up with other players numbers (For example, Shaffelburg has worn Eustaquio's 7, Osorio's #21, Tajon's #11, and Kaye's #14 during his four appearances). Teams don't have a choice, but to use the number

Now, could they have found a picture of Fraser wearing a different number, or photoshopped his correct number....That's a different story.

Edited by rydermike

All the selected players are meant To have billboards around their hometowns. That’s what we said… not sure where they are before u ask 

ive been told Liam’s (Millar) is meant to be in Keele street north of the 401 in Toronto  but I live in Liverpool ..so if anyone see it post a pic…please 

Edited by spitfire

1 hour ago, spitfire said:

All the selected players are meant To have billboards around their hometowns. That’s what we said… not sure where they are before u ask 

My post was kinda Tongue and cheek, but thinking about it, where does Wotherspoon's go? His Mother was from Winnipeg, and still has family here, but he never stepped foot in this country until being called up. Can't imagine they would put it up in Scotland, although that would be pretty cool.

Edited by johnyb

42 minutes ago, johnyb said:

Scouring Winnipeg looking for David Wotherspoon. Technically we could also claim Borjan, as this is where his family immigrated to first before moving to Hamilton.

Ontario will trade Borjan to Manitoba if we can claim Davies back from Alberta 🤣

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, jordan said:

Made his club a ton of money going to a World Cup, lost his spot going to a World Cup in season. 3 games till the split where they will be playing the bottom half teams.

By what process did this occur? Do clubs get some sort of reward for sending players to the World Cup?

11 hours ago, Stoppage Time said:

I had to ask. Teibert's honourable time must be close to an end. 

I would still like to see Fraser in Vancouver's midfield though. He has a good way of hitting players with freeing, longer passes.

300 appearances for the club under 10 coaches. The all time record by a fair margin, I believe. Quite the honorary spell

Edited by Aird25

10 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

Sitting on the bench in Belgium’s second division? I’ve never watched a second of this league , but a guy like Fraser is really not good enough to play at that level? What am I missing here ?

He was gone while the team had games, likely needs to wait for his chance again to cement it