Jonathan Osorio

Wingback6

1 hour ago, RS said:

Osorio himself said it wasn't a concussion in this article.

Maybe he got a second (third?) opinion on it since? Or maybe TFC convinced him to lie for some reason. Either way, let's hope he can pull through in time for the World Cup. This is likely his only real shot at being a key player in a WC.

Not necessarily because even let's say sake of argument he misses Qatar he has 2026 which is on home soil here in Canada, in USA and in Mexico but by then he would be 34

2 hours ago, RS said:

Maybe he got a second (third?) opinion on it since? Or maybe TFC convinced him to lie for some reason. Either way, let's hope he can pull through in time for the World Cup. This is likely his only real shot at being a key player in a WC.

I know people laughed at me before, but his symptoms don’t reflect post concussion syndrome. That’s why I had those concerns. Let’s just hope he can make a full recovery. I think the World Cup might be the least of his worries right now.

32 minutes ago, SoCalTransport said:

I know people laughed at me before, but his symptoms don’t reflect post concussion syndrome. That’s why I had those concerns. Let’s just hope he can make a full recovery. I think the World Cup might be the least of his worries right now.

What were his symptoms?

2 hours ago, SoCalTransport said:

Again, from Osorio himself: "At first it seemed like a concussion. It was giving me concussion symptoms," he said.

27 minutes ago, RS said:

Again, from Osorio himself: "At first it seemed like a concussion. It was giving me concussion symptoms," he said.

I will see if I can find the interview, but I remember him saying he was suffering from acid reflux and paralysis on his face. It sounds like an autoimmune disorder to me.

14 minutes ago, SoCalTransport said:

I will see if I can find the interview, but I remember him saying he was suffering from acid reflux and paralysis on his face. It sounds like an autoimmune disorder to me.

Yikes. I don't want us to open the can of worms again, but y'know where my mind jumps when I read that.

Whatever the case, share the interview if you can find it, and needless to say I hope Oso is able to get on that plane. It is good to hear he's optimistic about his recovery.

6 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Yikes. I don't want us to open the can of worms again, but y'know where my mind jumps when I read that.

Whatever the case, share the interview if you can find it, and needless to say I hope Oso is able to get on that plane. It is good to hear he's optimistic about his recovery.

I’ll look for the interview, but I know this is a controversial topic on here, so I’ll stop, but the only point I’m trying to make is that I think soccer is the least of his worries at the current moment. Hopefully he gets some answers soon.

6 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

Can you develop autoimmune disorder from an elbow to the head??  Because Oso says it started with that.  

Yes you can…an autoimmune disorder, in simple terms is that your brain is sending signals to your immune system that something is wrong when there really is nothing wrong. ie (neurological dysfunction)

1 minute ago, RS said:

Not to pile on here, but maybe Shaqiri's elbow unwillingly administered the Covid vax to Osorio's head. Just saying. 

The X Files Remix GIF

I know you’re being sarcastic, I’m not also saying this is true, I’m just putting it out there, but if you look at the Pfizer documents that were released, the vax can damage your immune system. It is possible that because of the vax that his body is having trouble healing from the concussion because it damaged his immune system.

2 hours ago, SoCalTransport said:

I know you’re being sarcastic, I’m not also saying this is true, I’m just putting it out there, but if you look at the Pfizer documents that were released, the vax can damage your immune system. It is possible that because of the vax that his body is having trouble healing from the concussion because it damaged his immune system.

How do you know he got the Pfizer vax? 

9 hours ago, SoCalTransport said:

Yes you can…an autoimmune disorder, in simple terms is that your brain is sending signals to your immune system that something is wrong when there really is nothing wrong. ie (neurological dysfunction)

I get something similar where my brain sends signals to everyone else, telling them I'm not smoking hot, when there really is no doubt I am (socio-neurological dysfunction).

23 hours ago, RS said:

In his Year end interview (45 second mark) , Mr. Osario says it is post concussion syndrome.

Further on in the interview, it sounds like he wants to try Europe.  It is sad, but now is the last chance for him to try it.

2 minutes ago, YorkRegionFan said:

In his Year end interview (45 second mark) , Mr. Osario says it is post concussion syndrome.

Yes, but initially he said it wasn't. So he either got it re-diagnosed or something else changed to make his explanation change.

The most important thing is that he gets healthy.

• 3 weeks later...