CNL: Jamaica vs Canada - Saturday, November 18th - 10:30am EST / 7:30am Pacific - Kingston, Jamaica

Just now, spitfire said:

That’s absolutely shocking for. Osorio he has to pass that to liam has to. That is so so bad honestly. That’s 3-1 game over 

Exactly. First time pass the benefits of a 2 goal cushion going into Tuesday were better than the time waste. That said had the ball been bad and Jamaica scored on the break we would have slaughtered Oso!

Just now, gator said:

It wasn't pretty but a great result in the away leg!

That is basically it. We have a lot of work to do, we are not playing like a team.

Then you realise that Jamaica is much worse, and really lacks team spirit. They have a few little talents but no character, so that was to our advantage.

I will take that win, very pleased, but let's not kid ourselves: we need a quality coach for this group to truly thrive and achieve its goal to rival the US and Mexico in the region.

On 11/1/2023 at 10:14 AM, BearcatSA said:

This.

They have two matches here to prove that narrative, and I don't see it happening.

And they didn't in this one.  Jamaica basically are the same side I have seen before.  We gave them chances and a goal through self inflicted wounds and that's it.

We should be able to put them to the sword back home.  

Edited by BearcatSA

1 minute ago, spitfire said:

So I’m

incredibly happy for the win amazing team performances over all really gutsy win after a difficult night. Bring on Tuesday ..sorry for ranting 

Like yourself many of us were calling for Liam to come in earlier, that said I thought he was fantastic in the minutes he played, did exactly what was asked to see the match out, hopefully we see more of him at BMO!

6 minutes ago, Razcal said:

No post game show on OneSoccer?

Big yikes.

zero excuses to not have pre/post match studio coverage, i would understand if this was TSN/sportsnet with very limited wiggle room and locked in schedules making it hard to maneuver around a postponement ; you're a streaming platform who only has like 5 properties and this is your flagship by far