Theo Corbeanu

jordan

8 hours ago, Ally McCoist said:

I'd be very surprised if Theo isn't included in the squad this coming international window.

With his impressive form, Davies sitting out and the home game being in Hamilton, this is a perfect time to bring Corbeanu in. Really hope he's available. 

Edited by DeRo_Is_King

So Davies is  out but there's Millar, Tajon and Corbeanu all keen to take on defenders on the wing, all with both feet, all able to turn in, all with goal, and now (with Tajon responding) willing to sacrifice on defense. 

I think it'll be a 3-5-2 with Larin and David up top, and likely Tajon playing how he did last night. And their most logical subs would be Ugbo, Theo and Liam. 

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

4 hours ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

With his impressive form, Davies sitting out and the home game being in Hamilton, this is a perfect time to bring Corbeanu in. Really hope he's available. 

I would be surprised if anyone (who has repped is before) would refuse a call-up this window, except for maybe Arfield.  Even with important club situations, guys like Corbeanu, Buchanan and Millar are in contention for a potential spot in the World Cup.   Theo is playing at the lowest level,l of the 3, but it is possible he could be recalled next year and getting (likely limited) minutes in the EPL.   Things would have to line up very well for him - but it isn’t implausible given the way he is playing.  And if that happened, he would have a strong case for inclusion in a WC squad.  But I am sure Herdman would consider the chemistry and the guys that helped us get there.  

8 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

I would be surprised if anyone (who has repped is before) would refuse a call-up this window, except for maybe Arfield.  Even with important club situations, guys like Corbeanu, Buchanan and Millar are in contention for a potential spot in the World Cup.   Theo is playing at the lowest level,l of the 3, but it is possible he could be recalled next year and getting (likely limited) minutes in the EPL.   Things would have to line up very well for him - but it isn’t implausible given the way he is playing.  And if that happened, he would have a strong case for inclusion in a WC squad.  But I am sure Herdman would consider the chemistry and the guys that helped us get there.  

Whoever wants to come, come!

Edited by Hawkguy

Brilliant goal. Scoring for two different clubs in League One this season, love Theo’s mentality as well.

looking forward to see him in the Championship or maybe even some more PL minutes again next season (loan to Championship for most of the season more likely, I think)

and yes, absolutely needs to be called. Can see him starting vs Honduras and off the bench vs the US

MK Dons pushing for promotion. Just brought in Connor Wickham, who has lots of experience in EPL and Championship. 

Edit: sorry, I guess he was released by Preston North End so he signed on a free for Dons. Has had barely any playing time, so it’ll be interesting to see if he can get his career back on track.

Edited by archer21