The Importance of Alphonso Davies

jpg75

9 hours ago, Craig11rm said:

Coman looked salty with Muller for not passing to him lol

Bayern seems to have a few guys that are very talented but are selfish in a way that isn’t conducive to team chemistry.  I have bitched about Sane’s ignoring of Davies on many occasions so it seems like it could be an element in the Bayern locker room.  (And I know that some good player should be selfish - you want your striker to want the ball - but ignoring a teammate in a good position is different than that and seems to happen on Bayern)

12 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Bayern seems to have a few guys that are very talented but are selfish in a way that isn’t conducive to team chemistry.  I have bitched about Sane’s ignoring of Davies on many occasions so it seems like it could be an element in the Bayern locker room.  (And I know that some good player should be selfish - you want your striker to want the ball - but ignoring a teammate in a good position is different than that and seems to happen on Bayern)

They're just pissed that Phonzie and Bambi are the golden boys of that team.

41 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Totally, this is why Muller and Musiala are probably my 2nd/3rd favourite players on Bayern. They always try to make the best play to benefit the team. If David went there I could see him having really good chemistry with them. 

3 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

Custom Anthony Davis Bayern shirt in cart 

Didn't you hear?...if you wear that you're at risk of becoming a bonifide jock-sniffer who should, at the very least, be questioning his manlihood. It's true! I read it in the very informative and enlightening Players vs CSA Pay Dispute thread. 

5 minutes ago, PegCityCam said:

Didn't you hear?...if you wear that you're at risk of becoming a bonifide jock-sniffer who should, at the very least, be questioning his manlihood. It's true! I read it in the very informative and enlightening Players vs CSA Pay Dispute thread. 

*custom Anthony Davis Bayern face mask in cart