Jonathan David

Vince193

4 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

It’s on Bein.  You get it in the Fubo bundle.  At this point I think Fubo makes way more sense than just subbing to OS.  You get everything in the main OS channel but also other content - including EPL.  

I too made the mistake in buying Fubo stock

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

Not sure what you mean.  I subbed to Fubo and am glad I did. 

It was a stupid Twitter-hyped stock for a week. I bought some and then it crashed. Been telling people to subscribe since.

(Was just a joke that you're doing the same, i agree with you, its a much better deal than OS)

4 minutes ago, frmr said:

Fabrizio seems to think David to United could be on the cards in January. With Milan interest as well, if David keeps up his Ligue 1 form and performs well in the World Cup, a January move could be likely.

I can never fully stomach Man United but it feels slightly better -  for him - than it did a couple months ago.

If only Arsenal... (I say holding my nose slightly less tightly)

7 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Milan could be a better move than Man United, no? Less dysfunctional with a smaller step up, being Serie A instead of the EPL.

I would prefer Milan, a lot less chance of having to cheer against him.  But to me it feels like since he waited a bit, he wants to make his dream move next.  Just an impression based on nothing factual. 

I know Transfermarkt is opinion-based with statistical and analytical data as support.

Fairly cool that they released their “Most Valuable Lineup” based on estimated market value.  Again, this means very little in regards to what he will eventually be sold for.  Jonathan David is the only non-PSG player to make the lineup.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CisloP2DCfA/?igshid=YzA2ZDJiZGQ=

13 minutes ago, Corazon said:

I know Transfermarkt is opinion-based with statistical and analytical data as support.

Fairly cool that they released their “Most Valuable Lineup” based on estimated market value.  Again, this means very little in regards to what he will eventually be sold for.  Jonathan David is the only non-PSG player to make the lineup.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CisloP2DCfA/?igshid=YzA2ZDJiZGQ=

Then naturally he’s going to transfer to PSG then 😜 Just ask FIFA, everyone loves that Qatari money 💰 

It would never happen, but I don’t hate the idea of Messi going back to Barca and PSG buying JD. Mbappe might want to consolidate his grip over PSG, and by replacing the face of modern soccer with an excellent lower key player could achieve that, and giving a guy like Jonathan David elite teammates could help him take a step up. 

again, so many things could happen, and one dry spell from JD could have PSG throw €70 million at his replacement so I wouldn’t put any money on this, but a savvy long term move for PSG is to probably sign the best non-PSG player in France instead of buying whatever massive name comes on the market.

31 minutes ago, hodgkiss said:

Post WC, Canadian player values are going to go waaaaay up! Teams should've gotten in there when they had the chance.

For a big club like David is looking to go to, I think he will need to show something when he is there to jack the price up significantly.  And even then, clubs have been burned by signing players off good World Cups.  Gary Breen for my club side, Yedlin is looked at like that in English football. Asamoah Gyan, Salif Diao, Andreas Isaksson, El Hadji Diouf, Kleberson, probably James Rodriguez, to name a few more that I am familiar with. 

Just saying for the good clubs David is looking at, their scouting process and his value should go well beyond the tournament.  

On 9/19/2022 at 11:57 AM, CCrTFC said:

Milan's project appears more inspiring at the moment. 

True, but I already think he is out of Milan's price range. They really struggled to bring De Ketelaere in this year. They lost out on Botman to Newcastle. They just don't have the money to compete with English clubs.

https://football-italia.net/milan-decide-budget-for-new-centre-forward-and-target-chelsea-starlet/