Jonathan David

Vince193

2 minutes ago, TOcanadafan said:

OMG.  Larin now David... I guess we won't be playing for penalties if we make the knockout stages.

Given we now have 4 key Canadians playing for Toronto FC, I also do not want to see us reach penalties.  I'm not sure I've ever seen a club as bad as penalties as TFC.  Both shooting and saving.

Edited by Corazon

Haven't seen such a disparity between attacking and defending in a long time. Lille hit the woodwork twice in 20 mins, but it's Montpellier with a 1-0 lead after disaster at the back. Two huge defensive lapses for Lille in the opening 20 minutes.

David's doing all he can. Had a couple chances, making plays and holding the ball up well. Can't ask for much more other than a goal. 

14 minutes ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

Haven't seen such a disparity between attacking and defending in a long time. Lille hit the woodwork twice in 20 mins, but it's Montpellier with a 1-0 lead after disaster at the back. Two huge defensive lapses for Lille in the opening 20 minutes.

David's doing all he can. Had a couple chances, making plays and holding the ball up well. Can't ask for much more other than a goal. 

David makes it 1-1 with a fine finish in the 41st.