Jonathan David

Vince193

On 9/4/2022 at 10:25 AM, johnyb said:

Leeds actually would have been an interesting option with the US internationals they are playing.  Might have been a compatible style with JD - and I think guys like Aaronson will probably end up being pretty solid players in the coming years.  

1 hour ago, dyslexic nam said:

Leeds actually would have been an interesting option with the US internationals they are playing.  Might have been a compatible style with JD - and I think guys like Aaronson will probably end up being pretty solid players in the coming years.  

Agreed. Leeds would have been very interesting and while we are eyeing a transfer to a bigger club, Leeds would arguably be a safer step up. The coach is American and plays with a pressing style, and we know David is an excellent pressing forward. David will probably want champions league or at least europa league games, in addition to playing in a top-5 league, so I also get why he turned them down (as well as Everton).

4 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Why am I paying for OneSoccer!

😭

you click on schedule and it shows the Lille match.  You can't click on it to watch it though.  Is it not on.  I rarely go on onesoccer.  I find it the least user friendly site on the internet.  I watched the Lille match a couple weeks ago, but it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to get it up.   So this week the match isn't on one soccer?

53 minutes ago, johnyb said:

There was talk on here about an alternate OneSoccer channel last time, but I couldn't figure out how to load the Lille game then or today.

That really confused me as well. The only way I was able to find the alternate channel was through a twitter link. I felt like maybe I was an idiot or something lol