Jonathan David

Vince193

Just now, Craig11rm said:

He’s getting better at creating space for his shot. 

Not sure if its the pitch but his first touch is sticking to him a bit too much. Feels like with that extra half second he might've scored. Lille's not getting dominated on the ball but Fonseca's attacking football is getting sliced open whenever PSG counter. At least he's still getting chances.

5 hours ago, PegCityCam said:

You literally have to search up "Lille" to find it. This app is absolute shite. It's timed out multiple times already for me on both my phone and laptop. What the actual fuck onesoccer?!

So I realized that if I'm signed in on my laptop and phone at the same time to watch two games - yes I have issues - onesoccer doesn't like it and keeps dropping the feed. Once I gave up on the Lille game and just watched Valour all was good. Glad I didn't blast them on Twitter or anything😳😬😅

...still, what's the problem with being signed in on two devices?

Edited by PegCityCam

13 hours ago, PegCityCam said:

So I realized that if I'm signed in on my laptop and phone at the same time to watch two games - yes I have issues - onesoccer doesn't like it and keeps dropping the feed. Once I gave up on the Lille game and just watched Valour all was good. Glad I didn't blast them on Twitter or anything😳😬😅

Likely to prevent you from allowing another viewer to watch for free.

On 8/21/2022 at 8:22 PM, PegCityCam said:

It's annoying. I haven't tried to watch 2 games at a time in quite a while, but even switching from one device to another I always have to log in again. For about 2 weeks one of my devices hasn't been updating the games (so it still says games scheduled for August 16th are upcoming, and I can't find a replay of games that have happened since then). But if I sign in there, it signs me out of whatever my previous device I was using. The schedule is different from one device to the next. One might have a problem where it doesn't show anything when I am trying to find out what time coverage starts for a game, so I have to sign in to another device just to check the schedule, and then when the game is on I have to sign back in to the original device again.

AHHHH!!!