Juan Guillermo Cordova

charlesmazz

12 hours ago, Jahinho Guerro said:

Looking at his Twitter.....and it makes me smile how proud he is to represent his father's? place of birth. Brings tears to my eyes.

Proudly describes being a member of the u23 team and profile pic is in a canada jersey. He's a beauty

also this can only be a good thing to have another player playing top flight central/ south american football where we historically crumble on the international stage

Edited by king1010

On 2017-5-27 at 10:02 PM, One American said:

I would say it's his to earn. 

He's reached the top flight, is gaining the interest of MLS and other South American top flight teams and is an official international player at 21. Kid is going places

On 2017-05-27 at 5:22 PM, lazlo_80 said:

this may seem strange but...is he our #1 in his position at the moment?

He's been very positive in the matches I've watched, and looks to have good technical ability as well. I'd certainly be bringing him in for a look. I'm excited to see how he performs against top level opposition. He's got an exciting year ahead of him

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Blackjack15 said:

For any of you wondering, if we would ever see Cordova move to North America to play in the MLS, NASL/USL & CPL; he's contract with Huachipato lasts until December 31st of 2021. 

It was a 4 1/2 year deal ??

Yea. I've heard talk of an mls team bring him in on loan but that was premove. Huachipato are serious about him

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Yes, why do you think he's better than Petrasso? And on what do you base that?

I think he is saying just because Cordova is technically listed as a RB for his club means he is better than Petrasso. Without watching any games he has played in of course

Just now, canta15 said:

I think he is saying just because Cordova is technically listed as a RB for his club means he is better than Petrasso. Without watching any games he has played in of course

That's my point. So much analysis on this board from people who think they know everything. And then they use that to shit on the CSA and it's coaches whenever they can.

Just now, canta15 said:

Ill admit that I've only watched him with Canada but He especially considering that Petrasso's crossing wasn't as threatening and to to reference the Jamaica game was utterly disappointing.

3 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

That's my point. So much analysis on this board from people who think they know everything. And then they use that to shit on the CSA and it's coaches whenever they can.

Why would I shit on OZ? I beleive he is best coach we have had in a loong time and if things go like they have been, I hope he stays for a log time as well.It was just an idea I had also do I sound THAT stupid when I type?