Juan Guillermo Cordova

charlesmazz

24 minutes ago, badname22 said:

Ill admit that I've only watched him with Canada but He especially considering that Petrasso's crossing wasn't as threatening and to to reference the Jamaica game was utterly disappointing.

Why would I shit on OZ? I beleive he is best coach we have had in a loong time and if things go like they have been, I hope he stays for a log time as well.It was just an idea I had also do I sound THAT stupid when I type?

I wasn't referring to you when I was talking about posters shitting on the CSA or our coaches. I was speaking in general, it happens quite a lot here.

Oddly enough though you must question OZ's ability to assess talent and put together the best squad if you believe Cordova is clearly a better RB than Petrasso considering how much the two have played for us recently?

Edited by BuzzAndSting

Juan Cordova still yet to make his Primera Division debut with CD Huachipato, has played in pre-season, a few club friendlies and cup games. In my opinion he must be a regular before being called up to the Canadian national team.

Nonetheless Cristian Gutierrez is two years younger (22) than him and has over 40 games of experience in the league. 

I think these two players add depth for LB & RB Positions but I wouldn't say they're better than Marcel de Jong or Michael Petrasso, but on par with Sam Adekugbe and Fraser Aird 

Edited by Thomas

29 minutes ago, Blackjack15 said:

Juan Cordova still yet to make his Primera Division debut with CD Huachipato, has played in pre-season, a few club friendlies and cup games. In my opinion he must be a regular before being called up to the Canadian national team.

Nonetheless Cristian Gutierrez is two years younger (22) than him and has over 40 games of experience in the league. 

I think these two players add depth for LB & RB Positions but I wouldn't say they're better than Marcel de Jong or Michael Petrasso, but on par with Sam Adekugbe and Fraser Aird 

Dare to dream.

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, matty said:

Yes because he filed his one time switch iirc

I hope that is the case. He played 5 games for Chile u-20 before coming to Canada. I'm not the most up to date on my "ridiculous fifa rules" know how... but I believe if they were official games and not just friendlies then he would need to file his one time switch to play for Canada? So it all depends on if those 5 games in 2014 were in an official tourney. Am I correct?

13 minutes ago, BradMack said:

I hope that is the case. He played 5 games for Chile u-20 before coming to Canada. I'm not the most up to date on my "ridiculous fifa rules" know how... but I believe if they were official games and not just friendlies then he would need to file his one time switch to play for Canada? So it all depends on if those 5 games in 2014 were in an official tourney. Am I correct?

I think the fact he was over 21 when he filed it makes it permanent.

6 hours ago, matty said:

I think the fact he was over 21 when he filed it makes it permanent.

Age is no longer a factor.

Am i the only one questioning the defensive standings that Peter Raco posted? Seems to me most of the guys "lower" than Cordova in the rankings of each category have better percentages.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, hamiltonfan said:

Juan Cordova goes 90 in Huachipato’s 2-0 win over Everton this weekend. Huachipato sits third in the Primera Division. Juan, 22 years old,  has won praises by the new manager and  has earned his place as the club's starting RB. 

Has he played elsewhere aside RB? Thought he lined up as a CM recently...