Ballou Tabla

shermanator

34 minutes ago, Tg11 said:

I will say this he would be an asset for Canada should he choose Canada. I mean he obviously has talent that goes without saying and Canada recognizes that but also I am sure Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire) they are also paying attention to him too. Pretty much at this point it will pretty much be a case of him making that final decision.

Pretty much if he chooses Canada then it will be good for Canada but if he choose Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire) then that wouldn’t be as good as if he chose Canada but if he chooses Canada he may get to play in a World Cup because we are hosting (co-hosting with Mexico and USA) in 2026 but it’s also possible Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire) make the 2022 World Cup (Qatar) or even maybe as well the 2026 World Cup (Canada, Mexico and USA) but it is also possible that Canada makes the 2022 World Cup (Qatar) but that is still to be decided and it’s possible that he could make Canada better if he chooses Canada instead of Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire) because I’m sure they’re looking at him because they would potentially want him to play in qualifying for the 2022 World Cup (Qatar) and maybe even in qualifying for the 2026 World Cup (Canada, Mexico and USA).

4 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Pretty much if he chooses Canada then it will be good for Canada but if he choose Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire) then that wouldn’t be as good as if he chose Canada but if he chooses Canada he may get to play in a World Cup because we are hosting (co-hosting with Mexico and USA) in 2026 but it’s also possible Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire) make the 2022 World Cup (Qatar) or even maybe as well the 2026 World Cup (Canada, Mexico and USA) but it is also possible that Canada makes the 2022 World Cup (Qatar) but that is still to be decided and it’s possible that he could make Canada better if he chooses Canada instead of Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire) because I’m sure they’re looking at him because they would potentially want him to play in qualifying for the 2022 World Cup (Qatar) and maybe even in qualifying for the 2026 World Cup (Canada, Mexico and USA).

But only if he plays well.

20 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Exactly my point that I tried to make. If he chooses Ivory Coast yeah sure that wouldn't be as good but for them he would be an asset especially since Cote d'Ivoire themselves are going through a rebuild especially after not qualifying for Russia 2018. If he chooses Canada he would get to play in a FIFA World Cup because we would be hosting well co-hosting with Mexico and USA and yeah the added bonus he would get to be playing in front of home fans here in Canada. However, he does have Ivorian roots so I can see why he would want to choose Ivory Coast. However, if he were to choose them he could play in a FIFA World Cup not only in Qatar because Ivory Coast could qualify for Qatar 2022 but also he could play for them too in 2026 especially if they qualify out of Africa since for Africa it is 9 teams that get berths and on Ivory Coast he probably thinks he could be a big star for them. However, on Canada he would be just as big a star too alongside Davies.

Especially with Canada-USA-Mexico 2026 being 48 teams he really can play for either national team and fit right in. However, do I want him to choose Canada? Of course but the only question is will he?

I mean if Canada do qualify for Qatar 2022 and Cote d'Ivoire miss out then the answer should be simple. Just like how if Canada fail to qualify for 2022 and Ivory Coast qualifies then the answer is simple again.

Edited by Tg11

Also the fact that he plays for Barcelona's B team right now is proof enough that he is special well could be special enough for Canada or Ivory Coast going forward

1 hour ago, Tg11 said:

Exactly my point that I tried to make. If he chooses Ivory Coast yeah sure that wouldn't be as good but for them he would be an asset especially since Cote d'Ivoire themselves are going through a rebuild especially after not qualifying for Russia 2018. If he chooses Canada he would get to play in a FIFA World Cup because we would be hosting well co-hosting with Mexico and USA and yeah the added bonus he would get to be playing in front of home fans here in Canada. However, he does have Ivorian roots so I can see why he would want to choose Ivory Coast. However, if he were to choose them he could play in a FIFA World Cup not only in Qatar because Ivory Coast could qualify for Qatar 2022 but also he could play for them too in 2026 especially if they qualify out of Africa since for Africa it is 9 teams that get berths and on Ivory Coast he probably thinks he could be a big star for them. However, on Canada he would be just as big a star too alongside Davies.

Especially with Canada-USA-Mexico 2026 being 48 teams he really can play for either national team and fit right in. However, do I want him to choose Canada? Of course but the only question is will he?

I mean if Canada do qualify for Qatar 2022 and Cote d'Ivoire miss out then the answer should be simple. Just like how if Canada fail to qualify for 2022 and Ivory Coast qualifies then the answer is simple again.

I think this has one has to confim he is just trolling.

Plus how many Canada prospects do you know are playing overseas for the best clubs in the world especially an elite European club like Barcelona under their B team? Answer that question...I'll wait

Edited by Tg11

You guys can't answer because that just goes to show you just how much of an asset he can be for Canada or Ivory Coast if he plays on Barcelona B. How many Canada prospects are playing for Arsenal's youth program or Man U youth or Juventus youth or AC Milan youth or Bayern Munich youth or any other elite European team's youth program? The answer is simple. None. Which just goes to show you that Canada needs Tabla. Tabla doesn't need Canada. If he were to choose Ivory Coast today he would instantly get capped.

1 minute ago, Tg11 said:

You guys can't answer because that just goes to show you just how much of an asset he can be for Canada or Ivory Coast if he plays on Barcelona B. How many Canada prospects are playing for Arsenal's youth program or Man U youth or Juventus youth or AC Milan youth or Bayern Munich youth or any other elite European team's youth program? The answer is simple. None. Which just goes to show you that Canada needs Tabla. Tabla doesn't need Canada. If he were to choose Ivory Coast today he would instantly get capped.

We have kids in great youth teams all the time. We have some at Juventus/Liverpool. This is also the only time I'll ever respond to you. You're a very strange man. And that's coming from me.

Liam Millar does play for Liverpool's youth team and Busti who apparently plays for Juventus but he's a keeper...however is Millar really better than Tabla? I doubt that.

6 minutes ago, Tg11 said:

I was in the process of answering u and then discovered u are a TROLL

4 hours ago, passionate CMNT supporter Tg11 made this sobering statement:

4 hours ago, Tg11 said:

Well if he has declined to play for Canada over and over then yeah it just may be time to move on. I am sure there are a lot of young Canadian prospects who can fill that void.

But wait! This was quickly countered by this statement from hardcore CMNT fan Tg11:

1 hour ago, Tg11 said:

The heated discussion continues.....

Recall from the Toulon thread that although he turned the original call down, he reportedly reached out to Canada before the tournament but his agent apparently put a stop to himjoining the team. Barca B was in the relegation battle and he wasn’t really playing. Who knows for sure but if that rumor is true then I think he’s still conflicted. Maybe frustrated about minutes. Maybe wanting exposure to all the scouts at Toulon. Maybe wanting to see what Herdman is all about. Maybe jealous of Davies. Maybe IC isn’t in any hurry to call him. The only thing that I think is at all certain is that the agent is calling the shots at the moment. Common but problematic. I believe Herdman will keep calling him and if Ballou accepts, Herdman will motivate him and present him with opportunties over time to shine brighter than Ballou would with IC fwiw. 

3 hours ago, Tg11 said:

I will say this he would be an asset for Canada should he choose Canada. I mean he obviously has talent that goes without saying and Canada recognizes that but also I am sure Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire) they are also paying attention to him too. Pretty much at this point it will pretty much be a case of him making that final decision.

That's it for me dude.  I am putting you on mute.  And I am pretty sure a bunch of others have as well.  So in an effort to be constantly heard, you are pretty much ensuing you won't be.

I am all for new guys being active V's, but all you are doing is spamming every current thread and stating blatantly obvious things.  Of course the final decision will be his - whose else would it be?  Come on man.  Just because you can hit the "Submit Reply" button doesn't mean you should - every single time.

2 hours ago, soccer.shocker said:

Recall from the Toulon thread that although he turned the original call down, he reportedly reached out to Canada before the tournament but his agent apparently put a stop to himjoining the team. Barca B was in the relegation battle and he wasn’t really playing. Who knows for sure but if that rumor is true then I think he’s still conflicted. Maybe frustrated about minutes. Maybe wanting exposure to all the scouts at Toulon. Maybe wanting to see what Herdman is all about. Maybe jealous of Davies. Maybe IC isn’t in any hurry to call him. The only thing that I think is at all certain is that the agent is calling the shots at the moment. 

True about most if that. They were not only in the relegation battle but the new coach just hired from the u-19s had taken him to a Youth League game. And now he'll get to do a preseason with him and adapt more closely to the system, he'll have basic conversational Spanish soon too.

The B team will be half the u-19s and maybe 3-4 in their early 20s. The revived mandate is to specifically prep players for the Barça 1st team system. Not to promote back to 2nd division at all cost.

We've had serious problems with young player's agents this year. Just today in Sport they reported agents were asking for commissions on the side to convince their clients not to take other offers. Basically in extortionate terms.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

• 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Jahinho Guerro said:

Meh,.... Im past this spectacle, so I'll wait for news to get suprisingly excited or expectedly disappointed. 

I think Zambrano at one point mentioned he was making progress with Cristante and Ferreira but we know what happened with that. To be fair it was bad timing that Cristante got the call up to Italy not long after and Mr traitor got the call to the Portugal friendly. 

Let's wait until it actually happens but goddamn our midfield will be disgustingly good if Tabla plays for us. 

5 minutes ago, Bdog said:

I think Zambrano at one point mentioned he was making progress with Cristante and Ferreira but we know what happened with that. To be fair it was bad timing that Cristante got the call up to Italy not long after and Mr traitor got the call to the Portugal friendly. 

Let's wait until it actually happens but goddamn our midfield will be disgustingly good if Tabla plays for us. 

Ricardo Ferreira played in a Friendly against the US. He's still eligible to play for Canada. Up to us to make it happen as he's already 25 and there's no way he's selected by Portugal in 2022. He could help us qualify for 2022 and potentially play for us even at age 29.

45 minutes ago, Bdog said:

Yeah well if you put him alongside Davies, Piette, Arfield within that midfield it obviously would be very formidable especially within CONCACAF but then again what is the CSA really doing to reach out to him anyway as of late? Yeah just goes to show just how much they really want him to play for Canada, right?

Edited by Tg11