WCQ Ratings

Macksam

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Xavier. said:

Almost a million on its own is pretty incredible. Considering it was up against Bengals/Chiefs, that makes it even better. I don't fully understand what goes into the ratings, but is it possible the Bengals/Chiefs numbers could have been inflated following the match (ie people switching over after we won)? I know there was still a decent chunk of that NFL game left to play once CAN/USA ended. 

4 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Almost a million on its own is pretty incredible. Considering it was up against Bengals/Chiefs, that makes it even better. I don't fully understand what goes into the ratings, but is it possible the Bengals/Chiefs numbers could have been inflated following the match (ie people switching over after we won)? I know there was still a decent chunk of that NFL game left to play once CAN/USA ended. 

Also during the game the Canada US game was trending at number one one Twitter in Canada .

1 minute ago, SthMelbRed said:

These numbers show how much the highlights of the Davies goal against Panama resonated with the country. Everybody saw that clip after the game, then throw the Phonzie homecoming narrative and the Iceteca spectacle, and you see the jump from 342k to 1.1m in less than a month. 

They also show how SN360 sucks and it was idiotic to put Canada in the Azteca on there

4 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

They also show how SN360 sucks and it was idiotic to put Canada in the Azteca on there

Yes, thats pretty much it.  Anything on SN360 will not draw good number.   Thats because, I believe, that its on a higher tier of channels.  Which means a more expensive bill and hence fewer subscribers.

Edited by Free kick

Just now, jonovision said:

Just imagining the rage from normies if this whole Octo had been played exclusively on Onesoccer as originally slated.

I mean they wouldn't have been wrong.  We all know the deal here, but in general its disgraceful these matches aren't on OTA.