2020 Voyageurs MNT Player of the Year

Stryker911

Consensus seams to be to run this again this year. Apologies to anyone else if they were planning on posting it. @Olympique_de_Marseille. Just a reminder it is for the 2020 calendar year.

Made a few changes to normal.

-Top 5 choices

- due to the lack of games anyone who has played for Canada in the past 2 calendar years

The deadline for submissions is 12:01 AM (Pacific) January 1st, New Years Day 2021.
Submissions for PoY must have a first place, second place, third, fourth  and fifth place selection.
A point system is used to calculate a players points total at the completion of polling.
A player will receive 5 points for a 1st place selection, 4 points for a 2nd place selection, 3 point for a 3rd place selection 2 points for a 4th place selection, and 1 point for a 5th place selection
The player with the highest final aggregate total will be declared the Voyageurs International Player of the Year.
Only one submission per IP address. Addition
al submissions from the same IP address allowed entirely at the Administrators discretion.
For a player to be eligible for the Voyageurs International Player of the Year the player must have been selected for a Canadian international in the past 2 years.

Please submit your top five picks for your player of the year!

If you disagree with these changes or don't like the idea of running it at all then feel free to ignore this post completely!!!

Edited by Stryker911

2 hours ago, RJB said:

I love that we do this.  I love also that it is transparent. 

I respect everyone's choice - of course - but it will boggle my mind for many years is Davies doesn't win unanimously.  

Though it would be great if someone else won soon, not because Davies had a sub-standard season but because they had an even greater season.

1. Davies

2. Atiba

3. Arfield

4. David

5. Larin