The Road to Qatar.

Binky

28 minutes ago, Ngravs said:

Panama didn't look all that great in their first match, Dominica could give them a scare today. 

I think they'll be fine. Hot take, but their team looks a lot better than the one in the World Cup. Murillo is really good, they have 3 in the Spanish second tier, Andrade looks promising, Torres is still around in Liga MX... they'll still be a threat.

I’m hoping that if Canada get into the final 8 maybe the CBC can team up with TSN and put the games on mainstream TV so the casuals besides us diehards can also see Canada try and qualify. Having a game like this US game on a mainstream national network like FOX is big for US soccer as they build up for the final 8, hoping to see the Canadian team on a mainstream national network soon as well .

17 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

I’m hoping that if Canada get into the final 8 maybe the CBC can team up with TSN and put the games on mainstream TV so the casuals besides us diehards can also see Canada try and qualify.

It wouldn't be the CBC teaming up with TSN, it'd be MediaPro (the rightsholder) teaming up with one of the broadcasters. 

I would love to see Montserrat get a result tonight against El Salvador. 🙌

Montserrat was just seconds away from earning a draw against El Salvador during Nations League Qualifying in 2018. Any result for Montserrat against El Salvador would be a feel-good story, plus it would bring El Salvador back a few points in the FIFA rankings. 😀

• Admin locked this topic