Charles-Andres Brym

Vince193

1 minute ago, jonovision said:
3 minutes ago, VinceA said:

Thhe second goal's touch is hilarious he miscontrols it but the ball bounces off his other foot and goes right in front of him LOL

"Miscontrols"

Not exactly how I would describe a near-miraculous lunge to reach the ball on a pass that was behind him.

Just what I was going to say. 

Brym is good, I always thought he needed to be a bit more selfish with the ball when he's with the national team and shoot more often instead of making that extra pass.

Like I had said previously, seeing him cutting through the middle with speed while keeping control of the ball was refreshing. 

36 minutes ago, Ansem said:

Brym is good, I always thought he needed to be a bit more selfish with the ball when he's with the national team and shoot more often instead of making that extra pass.

Like I had said previously, seeing him cutting through the middle with speed while keeping control of the ball was refreshing. 

NOT singling out Ansem by any means, but had Brym missed those opportunities, we would all be saying that he is useless, and wondering how he could have ever been called up. Roller coaster fickleness in this group.  😉   Having said that, I sure hope that Brym has turned a corner in the striking department.

9 minutes ago, Stoppage Time said:

NOT singling out Ansem by any means, but had Brym missed those opportunities, we would all be saying that he is useless, and wondering how he could have ever been called up. Roller coaster fickleness in this group.  😉   Having said that, I sure hope that Brym has turned a corner in the striking department.

Naw, it's just that haters are always the loudest when a player isn't producing and, oddly enough, even when he is. It's much less of a risk to tear someone down when they're playing poorly...if they keep playing poorly you can look like the smart guy, and if they turn it around, you were simply being "critical" and are still a Canadian fan at the end of the day. Win-win for you.