Charles-Andres Brym

Vince193

15 minutes ago, The Real Marc said:

It is going to be made tonight

Any requests?

I'm dealing with an 11 year old so don't get too fancy

Go basic. A Grym Reaper with a picture of his face on it? Or if you aren't printing anything than maybe just a Grym Reaper. I'd say maybe include his jersey number on the cloak of said "Brym Reaper" but he will have #19 which is usually Alphonso's number these days so I'm not sure if he personally identifies with that jersey number.

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

1 hour ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Go basic. A Grym Reaper with a picture of his face on it? Or if you aren't printing anything than maybe just a Grym Reaper. I'd say maybe include his jersey number on the cloak of said "Brym Reaper" but he will have #19 which is usually Alphonso's number these days so I'm not sure if he personally identifies with that jersey number.

Don’t forget the sickle.

16 minutes ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

I can't say he did anything wrong yesterday, but I also haven't seen him make an impact for us either.

Herdman, please stop subbing this guy on as a goalscoring option from the bench. Thank you. 

Just watch:  he'll score two in a 4-0 win over Cuba and we'll have posters on here bigging him up for a move to a top five Euro league 😉

Part of me says “he just runs around”, but he has had success on his club team.  He could just be a product of over-coached / systems football, an athlete with little to none “soccer sense”.  So frustrating because the tools are there, but I’m not sure if he’s ever going to integrate into our ‘A’ squad if he has little ability to play in unfamiliar / minimally rehearsed situations that are the reality of International football.

He is clearly quite good technically but not a creative winger or lone forward. That said hard to judge any striker in this gold cup with the lack of creativity and movement behind them. Seems like someone that needs gaps to run into.

Still would have preferred JRR got minutes for redemption last game. He will be desperate to atone for that own goal and likely has that hanging over him in his mind.

I think he's a "flatter to deceive" kind of guy.  Does enough things to make you think he's on the cusp of somethiing special, but doesn't deliver the goods.

Like I suggested, he'll probably have a master class against the non-defected, emergency back up Cuban defenders and then we'll have posters on here hopping on the brym-wagon.

8 hours ago, BearcatSA said:

I think he's a "flatter to deceive" kind of guy.  Does enough things to make you think he's on the cusp of somethiing special, but doesn't deliver the goods.

Like I suggested, he'll probably have a master class against the non-defected, emergency back up Cuban defenders and then we'll have posters on here hopping on the brym-wagon.

Brym wagon? Not for me. From the days of Olympic qualifiers, he’s in my “ceiling shown” list and never been out of that an inch. I still struggled to put Millar in that list as of yet.

Edited by lamptern
Spelling