Charles-Andres Brym

Vince193

3 minutes ago, Vasi said:

He is getting a call up in Oct if he is scoring in Holland. People here will lose their shit. 

I'm happy for this guy

At the end of the day, the national team coaches have selected him over other fringe players, and a team in the Dutch top flight sees enough in him that they acquired him and have given him a starting spot in an pretty big game.  We may not have seen the best of him in a Canada shirt, but I think we have to accept that he may be better than we have given him credit for.  He will likely be involved with the program for a long time, and while he may. It be the sort of young phenom that we are always hunting for, he is a guy that is forcing his way up the food chain).  If he can consistently get minutes at this level he will absolutely be in Herdman’s (or whoever’s 😳) plans.  

On an assist from de Guzman, no less. Great touch to control the cross, then calm turn and finish through the wickets. 

Have to give credit where it's due. I've never been a fan, but scoring against Feyenoord in the Eredivisie is impressive. Obviously, this is just the beginning, but it is a wonderful start. 

Edited by DeRo_Is_King