The Importance of the Players vs CSA Pay Dispute

Shway

25 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

It has grammar errors, spelling too, looks rushed and deflects. I agree with you there. 

But: we're not going to play until you investigate and expose how the soccer business is outsourced--that's not a players' way of seeing things. 

I agree with you here. 

The technical form of the statement is poor and miles below professionally prepared. I would never in a million years write “where is the money?” in a statement where a group of professional athletes are disputing, among other things, their pay. One of many shortcomings if looking strictly at the writing style.

Now that said, as you’ve pointed out, some of the things the players are referencing we’re likely pointed out with the help of outside guidance. 

Edited by ag futbol

For those who agree with the CSB deal, I disagree with you but I respect your opinion.

However, I would like to flip the question on its head and ask how exactly the CPL is supposed to get to a point where it is no only self-sufficient but actually able to pay wages that come with the level of play that would come with them being the main pool of play behind a success CANMNT without the kind of growth that can only come with national team successes and how is that gonna happen if the money needed to build on our recent successes goes to the CSB?

• Shway changed the title to The Importance of the Players vs CSA Pay Dispute