narduch

Just now, TFC2017 said:

I'd role with the same front 3 from the start

Tabla - Brym - Buchanan

Raposo
Baldisimo - Metcalfe

Godinho - Cornelius - Norman Jr. - Brault-Guillard

Pantemis

I would only make one change. I would start Bair instead of Brym. Depending how the entire front three are playing, Brym can come on later. 

I wasn't too impressed with Brym in game 1, where the other two were great. I also think the Haitians will be a lot stronger defensively, which will benefit Bairs game a lot more.

I think we will see a very similar FWD/MID group as we did vs ES.. with all of the players left off the roster we just don’t have the depth to rotate the entire roster and still expect a result. I think we’re gonna see a big early game push to get us in a position to make some early subs so we can rest the big guns for Honduras.

Edited by N1ckbr0wn

5 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

I wonder how much squad rotation we’ll have, hopefully Dias gets the start.

In replace of Daniels....it would be interesting to see.
But I rather not have too much unnecessary squad rotation. Try to keep the momentum from the first game, considering this is win and were in. 

22 minutes ago, PiedPilko said:

I think we all secretly resent Daniels cause we don't like taking guys from USL, but I thought he was really good. He made some deceptive turns that opened space for through balls just out of confusion. I'd like him to start again.

On 3/10/2021 at 4:11 PM, El Hombre said:

I'm looking forward to this.  The defence is solid, the forwards are good and the middle will be just fine.  While Norman and Metcalfe have serious Gagnon-Lepare/Beaulieu-Bourgault vibes and I could take them or leave them, y'all are sleeping on Daniels.  He's a gamer.  He'll be fine.

Play a 4-3-3 and it'll be good.

*cough*  Ahem.  Excuse me.  Must be something caught in my throat...

Edited by El Hombre

It's difficult to analyse this lineup given the fiasco of their previous match.

For @JasonDias and others who were curious, the head coach said that they were pressured to play the first match with a threat of expulsion if they didn't. Threats to senior national team about WCQ expulsion were also mentioned. I have no idea if there is any truth to this.