COQ | Match Thread: Canada U23 vs Haiti U23 | March 22 @ 6:00pm EST

narduch

Trying not to comment ...but what happened to the pressing game that worked so well the last game??

I know it’s hot but sitting back to me is just looking for trouble... i TB looks to be pressing and him doing that on his own will only tire him... needs to be a team press...win the ball in their half...

Imho 

Edited by spitfire

1 minute ago, spitfire said:

Trying not to comment ...but what happened to the pressing game that worked so well the last game??

I know it’s hot but sitting back to me is just looking for trouble... it not TB looks to be pressing and him doing that on his own will only tire him... needs to be a team press...win the ball in their half...

Imho 

Agreed and we need to be more direct, or keep it up the last 5 minutes.

we’re going to need someone who can play that final ball out there to break them down.  This is where Dias would help or Ballou.

not a bad half, but need to press more and put it to them, we did and times and the chances came. Passive 45

2 minutes ago, spitfire said:

I know it’s hot but sitting back to me is just looking for trouble... i TB looks to be pressing and him doing that on his own will only tire him... needs to be a team press...win the ball in their half...

Imho 

Yes and catch them out before they can get organised behind the ball