Theo Corbeanu

jordan

Google made it look like a 5-3-2 instead but it’s good they’re staying with the front 3. You’d think Neto and Adama get subbed for sure after playing Sunday, I assume Silva is one of the guys coming on though. Still a good chance of his debut. 

3 minutes ago, Bdog said:

Google made it look like a 5-3-2 instead but it’s good they’re staying with the front 3. You’d think Neto and Adama get subbed for sure after playing Sunday, I assume Silva is one of the guys coming on though. Still a good chance of his debut. 

Looks like Vitinha behind Traore and Neto. Silva and Podence will be first choice attackers off the bench. Perhaps with the recency of their last match Theo has some chance of featuring, but I wouldn't count on it -- Vitinha should be fine to go 90.

Despite the lack of goals, it's been an open game that's been fun to watch so far.

Neto's been doing a ton of running up top and I'm not sure his legs will hold up the full 90.  And it's hard to believe this version of Traore is the same one that looked so unstoppable last year. 

12 minutes ago, Acid-Tone said:

Despite the lack of goals, it's been an open game that's been fun to watch so far.

Neto's been doing a ton of running up top and I'm not sure his legs will hold up the full 90.  And it's hard to believe this version of Traore is the same one that looked so unstoppable last year. 

Yeah Traore without Jota and Raul is not the same player. He's better suited as a super sub running at tired defenders at this point 

Podence (who quickly has become one of my favourite players to watch) on for Vitinha. I have to think that Neto and Traore will come off at some point. Silva will come on for one, but maybe Otasowie for the other?

EDIT: Silva on for Neto at 68'. Wolves are right in this one at 0-0 and with only one substitution window left I think we will have to wait another day...

9 hours ago, Dominic94 said:

If he’s cracking the 19 then no. He’s close to his debut, he’s torching the U-23, he’s ready and they know it. They need to keep him close to the first team.

I think someone said it on here not long ago, but my thinking is it depends on who they bring in. I could see them bringing in a couple veteran attackers (or 1 at least), which would allow them to loan Theo out. 

13 hours ago, gigi riva said:

U all think he may get loaned out during the next transfer window Just to get some first team experience ?  Just wondering

I don't know well enough about him maybe because I haven't really been watchin Canadian soccer or even soccer at all period well because like I said I needed my time to grieve my family losses. But that aside I would say and this is strictly my opinion but yes he should be loaned out. But the question is, will he?

40 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

I don't know well enough about him maybe because I haven't really been watchin Canadian soccer or even soccer at all period well because like I said I needed my time to grieve my family losses. But that aside I would say and this is strictly my opinion but yes he should be loaned out. But the question is, will he?

I hope all is well with you, I am sorry to hear about your losses. I generally agree with you regarding Theo -- yes he is doing well in the u23s and made the bench, but I think he is further away from the Wolves first team than people think. I am excited for him, but think that Wolves lack of depth is showing and that they will reinforce the first team in January. I don't know if he needs to be loaned out, but I would like to see him on loan to Championship/League One to get a better gauge on his actual level. 

5 minutes ago, El Diego said:

I hope all is well with you, I am sorry to hear about your losses. I generally agree with you regarding Theo -- yes he is doing well in the u23s and made the bench, but I think he is further away from the Wolves first team than people think. I am excited for him, but think that Wolves lack of depth is showing and that they will reinforce the first team in January. I don't know if he needs to be loaned out, but I would like to see him on loan to Championship/League One to get a better gauge on his actual level. 

I would too so on that I can agree with you

16 minutes ago, Atlantic said:

Wow that bench is bad. This might be the game Corbeanu makes his debut. 

yep, tons of Wolves U23s on the bench this afternoon (Sondergaard, Perry, Cundle, Richards being the others) - might be a knock-on effect of no rest combined with the U23s not playing any competitive fixtures, but between those two, Theo might get the chance off the bench this afternoon.