Theo Corbeanu

jordan

15 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Quick, say Corbeanu will never get on this game and score a 5 minute hatrick!

Just now, JuicyHam said:

He just whiffed a last second header so there's that at least 

so what you're telling me, is if I now go and say, oh I dunno, "Theo's never ever ever going to come on, and he'll just suffer like JD9"... 🤔

6 minutes ago, archer21 said:

A loan really would be nice for him. It must be a great experience for him to get on the bench of Premier League games, but if he isn’t going to actually play, he’d be better off being loaned IMO.

He's still so young though and he's playing with the u23 team. Maybe a loan next season?

Just now, Mikmacdo said:

He's still so young though and he's playing with the u23 team. Maybe a loan next season?

Is he playing with the U23 team still though? Seems to me he’s been training and playing with the full team, not splitting time with them and U23.

1 hour ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

It's just been ten days or so with the first team from what I understand. So the assessment is fair.

He’s been full time with first team since October other than the odd match on the weekend with u23’s.  Probably won’t be in camp next week either considering the fixtures approaching. 

9 minutes ago, Footyeh said:

He’s been full time with first team since October other than the odd match on the weekend with u23’s.  Probably won’t be in camp next week either considering the fixtures approaching. 

Hasn't played regularly for the u-23s? Been training with the first team and not playing for three months? I was under a different impression.

25 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Hasn't played regularly for the u-23s? Been training with the first team and not playing for three months? I was under a different impression.

He’s played 10 PL2 games (866 minutes) with the U23s and 4 EFL Trophy games (360 minutes) with U21s so far this season, according to Soccerway.