Dayne St. Clair

section114row20

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched the highlights, the only goal he had any sort of a chance was the largely irrelevant 5th one, Minnesota hung him out to dry on all the others, not helped by the fact that his Canadian teammate got a Minnesota teammate sent off in the 34th minute, which is before any of the goals were scored. The guy just came off winning back to back Pk shootouts so I am not sure what all the griping is about. I don’t see the score being significantly different with any current Canuck keeper in net for this one

Edited by Gian-Luca

2 hours ago, Gian-Luca said:

Just watched the highlights, the only goal he had any sort of a chance was the largely irrelevant 5th one, Minnesota hung him out to dry on all the others, not helped by the fact that his Canadian teammate got a Minnesota teammate sent off in the 34th minute, which is before any of the goals were scored. The guy just came off winning back to back Pk shootouts so I am not sure what all the griping is about. I don’t see the score being significantly different with any current Canuck keeper in net for this one

Agreed. From the highlights it seems harsh to place too much blame on him.

13 hours ago, gigi riva said:

Ive noticed with ST Clair he is very hot and cold one year he is amazing other year he is dull, last year he was fanastic this year unforunatley he is inconsistant

Last year he wasnt great either. 2 years ago he looked good. 

44 minutes ago, king1010 said:

Last year he wasnt great either. 2 years ago he looked good. 

He made the All-Star team, won the game MVP and continued his hot form through until the end of August.  He struggled down the stretch, but 2022 was a good year for him.

Edited by TOcanadafan

22 hours ago, Gian-Luca said:

I saw a lot of awful defending by Minny.  I also had more interest in watching McNaughton get skinned by Pukki on that first half chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...