CPL General

1 hour ago, Dominic94 said:

Off topic but can you confirm that nhl is finally getting a revamp for 2022 😂

listen it would be cool given that the league is willing to go above and beyond.

anytgint you can say regarding the league being involved in the game etc ? 

NHL will never get a major revamp. In the hierarchy of EA, it's just not that big.

I'm sure the CPL would go above and beyond. EA just wouldn't be that interested in catering to such a small market. Not saying the league would never be included, just that it wouldn't have any bonuses.

And no, I have no idea if the league is being added or not. A bunch of this is purely my speculation, based on past conversations with them about how the work goes.  Even a great idea that everyone is on board with is probably going to take 2 years to implement. 

20 minutes ago, Watchmen said:

NHL will never get a major revamp. In the hierarchy of EA, it's just not that big.

I'm sure the CPL would go above and beyond. EA just wouldn't be that interested in catering to such a small market. Not saying the league would never be included, just that it wouldn't have any bonuses.

And no, I have no idea if the league is being added or not. A bunch of this is purely my speculation, based on past conversations with them about how the work goes.  Even a great idea that everyone is on board with is probably going to take 2 years to implement. 

Doesn’t surprised me about nhl and they don’t have competition, game is just awful.

Fifa is dropping offf because Konami isn’t competing well, and well Madden is ok but even then.

2K kicked them out of basketball and it’s still and incredible game. 

I'm happy to see some salary numbers that look promising. That said, $40k average on 23 roster spots is $920,000, which is higher than the cap allows for player salaries per club. At $750k per team, the average should be closer to $32k/player, which is still better than the $25k I was expecting.

1 hour ago, Initial B said:

I'm happy to see some salary numbers that look promising. That said, $40k average on 23 roster spots is $920,000, which is higher than the cap allows for player salaries per club. At $750k per team, the average should be closer to $32k/player, which is still better than the $25k I was expecting.

U-Sports guys makes between 10 to 12k though

Edited by Ansem

I *just* saw this on Twitter - hot damn, I am pumped. Really hoping they made QC or SK happen. 

Edit: One Soccer teasing with a poll. Now I'm really hoping that Moncton will be the one. 

Also . . . where the hell is Pleasant Park? I know Point Pleasant Park in Halifax, but that's all that comes to mind. 

Edited by m-g-williams

51 minutes ago, m-g-williams said:

I *just* saw this on Twitter - hot damn, I am pumped. Really hoping they made QC or SK happen. 

Edit: One Soccer teasing with a poll. Now I'm really hoping that Moncton will be the one. 

Also . . . where the hell is Pleasant Park? I know Point Pleasant Park in Halifax, but that's all that comes to mind. 

Its a fortnite joke

I’ll add this quickly, they’ve given away future expansion cities and show that their is interest elsewhere.

I would think it’s Lyon or a French team and is starting this year why announce now. Is it 1 team or 2 ? 

As soon as you saw admit you knew it was expansion, Glasscityfc had not heard anything according to his tweets so it’s not Fraser valley but his tweets suggest it’s still happening.