Kamal Miller

Dub Narcotic

11 minutes ago, An Observer said:

I watched 4 of their 6 matches and he has been terrible...

Seems to be the assessment from a lot of CF Montreal fans so maybe Fredo knows what he is doing with this trade. Skeptical on that though. Have seen it speculated that it might have been done to free up space for Messi and Busquets in some way and the league will do something to help CF Montreal later as a quid pro quo.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, costarg said:

Glitch in the matrix, Miller is still with CFM and they cloned another one.

Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 11.29.04 AM.png

The real answer is that Montreal gives out complimentary cheese grater mouse pads. The people that use them slice up their hands pretty bad.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Namaste said:

Kamal Miller may soon get to train regularly with/against Lionel Messi at Inter Miami!

I wonder if Miami turns their season around with every player picking up their effort to ensure they're still on the team if/when Messi arrives 🤣

4 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

They’re saying Messi will only join Miami next season. Wasn’t sure if that was accurate or if they were speaking from the European season POV, because I doubt he’s going to sit out the next 9 months. 

fabrizio edited out the "next season" part of his tweet, and yeah that was from the european season POV. athletic reported that his debut will likely be on july 21 versus cruz azul in leagues cup

Just now, saladroit said:

fabrizio edited out the "next season" part of his tweet, and yeah that was from the european season POV. athletic reported that his debut will likely be on july 21 versus cruz azul in leagues cup

I didn’t see the edited part but that makes sense. 

and because obviously that’ll be his debut, lol. 

I hope Messi doesn’t get bored with MLS before end of next season though- they’ve already played Montreal away this year so my earliest opportunity to see him is in 2024. With our luck, we’ll be playing Miami at the Big O and there’s no chance in hell they let him play on a concrete pitch. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What is his contract with Miami? Is there a way that they have to offload him to bring in another Messi friend, or is he considered a homegrown player because he came up with Orlando? Veth said on a podcast that the move to Miami was make with the idea of him moving to Europe this summer, so I’ve always been under the impression that he’ll be gone before Messi arrives, either elsewhere in MLS or abroad.

2 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

What is his contract with Miami? Is there a way that they have to offload him to bring in another Messi friend, or is he considered a homegrown player because he came up with Orlando? Veth said on a podcast that the move to Miami was make with the idea of him moving to Europe this summer, so I’ve always been under the impression that he’ll be gone before Messi arrives, either elsewhere in MLS or abroad.

I saw him say that. I took it more as a speculative comment than anything else. 

3 minutes ago, Obinna said:

I saw him say that. I took it more as a speculative comment than anything else. 

I wasn't sure, because I think he mentioned it at the same time he said Tajon to Inter was pretty much done (still waiting...), so I thought it was grounded in something. It makes sense- Miller should probably go to Europe now, if ever, and Montreal can take a bit of time to develop Bryce Duke who will eventually make the jump next year or the year after. I remember the rumours (Turkey?) after the World Cup, but it's also possible those plans have changed with how his season is going.

54 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

I wasn't sure, because I think he mentioned it at the same time he said Tajon to Inter was pretty much done (still waiting...), so I thought it was grounded in something. It makes sense- Miller should probably go to Europe now, if ever, and Montreal can take a bit of time to develop Bryce Duke who will eventually make the jump next year or the year after. I remember the rumours (Turkey?) after the World Cup, but it's also possible those plans have changed with how his season is going.

I think it's this. 

Hopefully not, but same may Tajon as well, potentially. Inter have a verbal agreement with Brugge, but there has been no further development we know of, plus there was an article out there in Italian they are also eyeing a Torino player for the same role. 

Despite my nervousness I think the Tajon deal gets done, but I don't think Miller moves. With Messi, Busquets and Alba joining, Europe is coming to him. Even if there is interest that'll surely make him think twice. 

1 hour ago, Obinna said:

I think it's this. 

Hopefully not, but same may Tajon as well, potentially. Inter have a verbal agreement with Brugge, but there has been no further development we know of, plus there was an article out there in Italian they are also eyeing a Torino player for the same role. 

Despite my nervousness I think the Tajon deal gets done, but I don't think Miller moves. With Messi, Busquets and Alba joining, Europe is coming to him. Even if there is interest that'll surely make him think twice. 

I don’t see Miller getting moved, but at the same time, it’s hard for me to picture him playing with Messi & friends? I feel like they can dig up some 38 year old CB from one of the old Barca or Argentina teams instead, but that’s just pure speculation. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was moved to a team trying to contend in MLS.

Just now, InglewoodJack said:

I don’t see Miller getting moved, but at the same time, it’s hard for me to picture him playing with Messi & friends? I feel like they can dig up some 38 year old CB from one of the old Barca or Argentina teams instead, but that’s just pure speculation. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was moved to a team trying to contend in MLS.

Pique's ex and kids are now in Miami, just saying.

38 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

Sergio Ramos is a potential candidate.  He vacations regularly in US and I seem to remember him at Madrid discussing about joining the MLS later in his career.  He is also being heavily recruited to Saudi Arabia as well it seems. 

However, 1) he is a free agent 2) he was recently vacationing in Miami in the past couple of weeks 3) he has become close friends with Messi after spending a couple seasons together at PSG 4) there have actually been some concrete rumours linking him to Miami as well in the past couple of days.

Edited by Corazon