Kyle Hiebert

Big_M

Sorry for insisting, but folks are sitting here like monkeys covering their ears and don't want to listen to what he says:

"If the US and the Canada men's national team both wanted me, that would be a good problem, a really good problem to have. I would cross that bridge when I got there if that ever happened".

40 minutes ago, Shway said:

When I read this I just thought of this quote  "it's funny how we are with these athletes, AD19 has been with the national team programs since he was 15. And he's full of life, full of personalities a gregarious sort and almost the more gregarious he got, and the more full of life he got everybody wants to settle him down. Everybody talks about Staq or Johnson I can tell you this right now, there's another example that's come into the team that maybe he should try to duplicate so that he could become the future captain and that is a the defender we've come to see in Heibert. Represented Canada at an early age, put his head down and was missed when he was younger but he does everything on and off the field the white way the right way and he endures himself to his teammates.

Who said that? 

UT you are working real hard here.  The guy accepted the call, is in camp and will hopefully make an appearance.  Being non committal about a baloney hypothetical, when you work in the states and are married to an american (I am too) is a real reach and you extrapolating something negative from it is just as farcical as the extrapolating him being captain when we arent even sure if he is good enough to make the team.  

Now I've been married for 15 years, but hypothetically if Farrah Fawcett and Erin Grey "both wanted me for a one night stand...that would be a a good problem, a really good problem to have.  I guess I would cross that bridge when I got there, if it ever happened. "  

41 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

UT you are working real hard here.  The guy accepted the call, is in camp and will hopefully make an appearance.  Being non committal about a baloney hypothetical, when you work in the states and are married to an american (I am too) is a real reach and you extrapolating something negative from it is just as farcical as the extrapolating him being captain when we arent even sure if he is good enough to make the team.  

Now I've been married for 15 years, but hypothetically if Farrah Fawcett and Erin Grey "both wanted me for a one night stand...that would be a a good problem, a really good problem to have.  I guess I would cross that bridge when I got there, if it ever happened. "  

I’d hope that, in this hypothetical situation, Fawcett wasn’t already dead for 14 years. 

For your sake.

4 hours ago, costarg said:

I've been four times (x-GF is a pegger) I like the place and met a tonne of people.  However, each time, I had the strangest realization, one specific thing stood out.... people above ~35ish were all extremely polite and friendly, anyone below was a complete and utter jerk.  I always figured it was just coincidence, but each time solidified it.  So weird.

By no means do I stand by this claim or judgement of Peggers, surely just a freak occurence.

The Weakerthans captured that sentiment that I think applies to most u35s in regional cities - the desire to get the f*** out, but love for home. 

3 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Sorry for insisting, but folks are sitting here like monkeys covering their ears and don't want to listen to what he says:

"If the US and the Canada men's national team both wanted me, that would be a good problem, a really good problem to have. I would cross that bridge when I got there if that ever happened".

Koloesho has done the same thing, but I don't see you reminding us of it.

3 hours ago, Bison44 said:

I hate to tell you this, but Farrah ain't asking anybody for one nighters and if she is, I would run as far away as possible.

4 hours ago, Bison44 said:

You'd screw a corpse to prove a point?

48 minutes ago, Sal333 said:

Koloesho has done the same thing, but I don't see you reminding us of it.

I have reported on Koleosho objectively and totally honestly from day one, never hid a thing. And accusing me of leaving something out is dead dishonest, I am the person here who has reported the most on him by far.

Anyways, comparing a kid who is barely of age to an adult man is a bit of a reach.

And comparing a kid who has now been to camps of the US, Canada and Italy, because he really has options, to a guy who has barely figured for years--well that's a reach too.

5 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

As said before, You are being very selective here as he also said that being called up for Canada would be a dream come true and something he had from being a little kid. You need to listen to the whole clip

2 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

You'd screw a corpse to prove a point?

F@ck me you are dense, yes hypothetically I would.  But hypothetically I could change my mind, but we would never know cause its never happening.  I forgot how far you'll go with this shit.  

Edited by Bison44

22 hours ago, Bison44 said:

F@ck me you are dense, yes hypothetically I would.  But hypothetically I could change my mind, but we would never know cause its never happening.  I forgot how far you'll go with this shit.  

He's been a bit of a douchebag lately...must be Spanish Flu season.

On 3/25/2023 at 4:19 PM, Bison44 said:

Well it is super hypothetical, but Farrah isnt even my type, I was mainly into it just to get close to Kate Jackson.  

Was always more of a fan of Jaclyn Smith and Cheryl Ladd, myself, and Pamela Hensley on the Buck Rogers side of the equation on your original hypothetical...