Luca Petrasso

Bdog

6 hours ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Tweet from TFC II on Feb 25, 2022:

Welcome back Luca Petrasso! Season long loan from TFC.

Sadly I can see this happening lol, would be nice if he and Franklin were the backup fullbacks this season though.

18 minutes ago, Bdog said:

Sadly I can see this happening lol, would be nice if he and Franklin were the backup fullbacks this season though.

If Franklin goes back to TFC II....

He led the team in chances created, big chances created, tackles, interceptions, and duels won.

Was also a DPOTY finalist, YPOTY finalist, and was on USL1 Best XI

6 minutes ago, reggietfc said:

if true...i can see tfc going after Sam Adekugbe

Bruh... not every CanMNT player needs to come back to one of the 3 Canadian MLS clubs. Adekugbe is killing it rn in Turkey, if he continues on this trajectory his aspirations should be higher than both Turkey and the MLS

12 hours ago, reggietfc said:

he is 27...what is he making 400k,the turkish economy is in bad shape,players are not getting paid in some cases

There has been no indication Adekugbe hasn't been getting paid. Why come back to MLS right now to make the same money? He's not going to get more than his current salary at Toronto, plus his club are in 5th place and have been sniffing the European places all season. He has a real chance of playing European football next year. Toronto FC are about to do some great things, but Adekugbe is in a very good situation right now and should stay put. If there are rumors he's not getting paid or his club drops off and Toronto still need a starting caliber LB, we can revisit. 

• 1 month later...