CPL Jersey Outfitter

Chad_Impact

I think we should have some rules against copying entire articles from subscription sites into posts...especially from sites that provide us with news that we all crave. Example...

Joshua Kloke Retweeted Joshua Kloke

Canadian Premier League fans: Please consider subscribing to @TheAthleticTO to get more stories like this one on #CanPL I’m dedicated to covering the league next season and the continued growth of soccer in Canada. But your support is needed! @canpl @CanadaSoccerEN @CanPL_FC

Joshua Kloke added,

Joshua KlokeVerified account @joshuakloke
ICYMI: A look inside the Macron-Canadian Premier League partnership, including length of deal and reasoning behind going with Macron, with insight from @CPLsoccer commissioner David Clanachan. At @TheAthleticTO #CanPL https://theathletic.com/576306/2018/10/09/canadian-premier-league-kit-partnership-reveals-insight-into-direction-of-new-league/ 

3 hours ago, masster said:

I think we should have some rules against copying entire articles from subscription sites into posts...especially from sites that provide us with news that we all crave. Example...

Canadian Premier League fans: Please consider subscribing to @TheAthleticTO to get more stories like this one on #CanPL I’m dedicated to covering the league next season and the continued growth of soccer in Canada. But your support is needed! @canpl @CanadaSoccerEN @CanPL_FC

Joshua Kloke added,

ICYMI: A look inside the Macron-Canadian Premier League partnership, including length of deal and reasoning behind going with Macron, with insight from @CPLsoccer commissioner David Clanachan. At @TheAthleticTO #CanPL https://theathletic.com/576306/2018/10/09/canadian-premier-league-kit-partnership-reveals-insight-into-direction-of-new-league/ 

Agreed

3 hours ago, masster said:

Joshua Kloke added,

The link only showed the beginning of the article, so I downloaded the app so that I could see the whole thing and shared it here (copy and paste) for all of you to see 

Dont know why the Athletic blocks their links, maybe they can’t get enough paid advertising so they have to rely on subscriptions to finance the website 

1 hour ago, Blackjack15 said:

The link only showed the beginning of the article, so I downloaded the app so that I could see the whole thing and shared it here (copy and paste) for all of you to see 

Dont know why the Athletic blocks their links, maybe they can’t get enough paid advertising so they have to rely on subscriptions to finance the website 

They are a subscription-based website. Part of their appeal is lack of ads.

On 10/15/2018 at 12:36 PM, Tigers said:

I have a Macron Scotland rugby jersey. Really good quality, although it's a pretty heavy material that I don't think you'd use for a soccer jersey.  

I saw one of the new Lazio jerseys in a store this past weekend and gave it a try-on. Really light, comfortable fabric... I presume they will be using the same or similar for the CPL teams. 

Also, the more I look at the designs they've done previously, the more I get excited to see what the teams have come up with! They've done some really great work.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, masster said:

He also called Giovinco the greatest free kick taker in the world. Larson is always good for some hyperbole. 

I mean, he may be top 5 and if our kits are top 5 we are in for a treat. 

1 hour ago, Macksam said:

What time? I thought the designs were already finalized. Oh Lord.

He’s not saying they’re not finalized, just that those kits take time. 

56 minutes ago, Keegan said:

I mean, he may be top 5 and if our kits are top 5 we are in for a treat. 

He’s not saying they’re not finalized, just that those kits take time. 

Ah, makes sense.

Top 5? I can see that. All their kits this year look sublime, Lazio, Sporting, Nice.