CPL Jersey Outfitter

Chad_Impact

3 hours ago, Areathrasher said:

I think here is the answer

DndnzegX0AAzPyS.jpg

So, assuming this means that it’s league-wide Macron (which it might not be) I’d like to ask you all how familiar you are with their sizing? 

I absolutely hate the trend towards making everything skin tight, we don’t all have Cristiano Ronaldo abs. I’ve heard that Macron is tight as hell, but I wonder whether they usually sell ‘authentic’ and ‘replica’ versions of the same jersey for the clubs they already supply, anyone know? If so, is a normally L sized person going to need to buy a Macron XL? 

4 hours ago, Ams1984 said:

I absolutely hate the trend towards making everything skin tight...

Tell me about it. I take an XL t-shirt or golf shirt and ordered a XXL jersey this summer. When it came I could barely put it on and likely won't wear it again until/unless I lose at least 10 pounds!

2 hours ago, m-g-williams said:

Who can help me with the coaches in the photo? Here's my attempt from left to right.

Paulus? (Edmonton), Brennan (York 9), Wheeldon (Cavalry), Bunbury, Hart (Wanderers), Gale (Valour), James Merriman? (Pacific assistant coach), no idea who the last guy is but he looks a bit familiar. Maybe he's there to represent Forge?

Edited by Kent

1 hour ago, Kent said:

Who can help me with the coaches in the photo? Here's my attempt from left to right.

Paulus? (Edmonton), Brennan (York 9), Wheeldon (Cavalry), Bunbury, Hart (Wanderers), Gale (Valour), James Merriman? (Pacific assistant coach), no idea who the last guy is but he looks a bit familiar. Maybe he's there to represent Forge?

John Gibson

43 minutes ago, m-g-williams said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone here actually own any Macron apparel? I'm curious to see what the quality is like.

I have the Highlanders jersey. It's probably one of, if not the highest quality jersey I currently own. IMO, it beats out a couple from Umbro and Admiral that I have in my collection. Admittedly, I've only 7 or 8 jerseys, but I really like the quality.