CPL Jersey Outfitter

Chad_Impact

Speculation is that the shirt sponsor for York9's white jersey (very left) is Macron. It definitely looks like it and if correct would be a little disappointing. I was hoping for 7 national brands that would lend to the legitimacy and this looks like a comprise for the inability to secure an legitimate sponsor. Or Macron legit offered them real money.

20 minutes ago, m-g-williams said:

If WestJet unveils itself as the travel sponsor, then I'd say that things will be in damn good shape moving forward.

i love that it's not the Macron wordmark, but just the little dude being all happy instead (I assume it's a little dude being all happy)

23 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Speculation is that the shirt sponsor for York9's white jersey (very left) is Macron. It definitely looks like it and if correct would be a little disappointing. I was hoping for 7 national brands that would lend to the legitimacy and this looks like a comprise for the inability to secure an legitimate sponsor. Or Macron legit offered them real money.

If York 9 was unable to get an actual sponsor that's a joke considering they're owned by Balderssarra who is loaded. Just put your own company logo on the team damn.

Edited by Vince193

4 hours ago, Copes said:

I'm incredibly stoked for tonight. 

I'm seeing lots of people suggest HFX will have both a dark blue and a light blue. Those seem very similar to me. But perhaps not.

Those 2 colours are the same that were used for the flag give away, so I think folks are on the right track with Halifax kit colours.

Valour FC Jersey Launch and Season Ticket Pick-up

Please join us for the Valour FC Jersey launch and for your first opportunity to pick up your season tickets. 5:45 PM- Doors Open 6:30 PM- Fashion show live streamed from Toronto Enjoy appetizers and a cash bar. Valour FC players will be in attendance following the Fashion Show with an opportunity for autographs.

Thursday, April 4, 2019 from 5:45 PM to 8:30 PM CDT

TYC Event Centre
Canad Inns Destination Centre Polo Park
1405 St. Matthews Ave.
Winnipeg, MB

Thank you again for registering for our event. This email is confirmation of your successful registration. If any of the information displayed below is incorrect, please contact us as soon as possible.

8 minutes ago, Vince193 said:

If York 9 was unable to get an actualy sponsor that's a joke considering they're owned by Balderssarra who is loaded. Just put our own company logo on the team damn.

May be completely wrong, but it seems like the sponsors are handled centrally by the league? I doubt if Macron ends up on the shirt it'd not be for a lack of interest from others.. Macron probably were willing to put up the cash. It seems like they have a real interest in expanding to NA

12 hours ago, SthMelbRed said:

It's a very North American thing, having one light (usually white) and one dark shirt. There's no reason that both teams can't wear dark shirts, as long as they don't clash. Case in point, last night's Chelsea-Brighton match in the EPL...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/03/chelsea-brighton-premier-league-match-report

But what about people that still have black and white TV's?

Oh wait, we don't know if games will be on TV yet.

But what about people that still have black and white internet?

2 hours ago, BuzzAndSting said:

How do you know that the far left one is in fact the York 9 one?